[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when did you start hating ethnic minorities? Ive almost lost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 0888 - q9LCV1d.jpg (41 KB, 467x453) Image search: [Google]
0888 - q9LCV1d.jpg
41 KB, 467x453
when did you start hating ethnic minorities? Ive almost lost my job because the darker people I work with are so sensitive to everything

>work in supermarket
>stacking avocados one day
>stack them geometrically to make the stack as stable as possible
>they are all pointing in one direction
>some old guy comes up to me and says "it looks like the muslims"
>I said "haha yeah mecca is over that way"
>muslim co worker overhears and reports me
>strike 1

>working at night
>christmas time so the store is busy
>the coworker with me is kind of browny yellow, but other than that normal looking
>tells me that an item is out of stock on the shelf
>say to him "I'll get some from out the back chief"
>this isn't uncommon to say in my area
>apparently he's a native indian and got butthurt that I called him chief
>strike 2
>>
Lmao ok buddy I know what you really did? You screamed NIGGER OVER AND OVER AND FUCKDD YOURSELF IN THE ASS WITH A QUECUMBER
>>
>>25158963
Did you explain yourself?

If it was an honest mistake then their should have been no shame in apologizing.

Or did you just not do anything and allow them to slander your name without defending yourself like the sissy white boy you are?

You just want some darkie dick dont you?
>>
Are you serious? I've had my most racist fun in low paying jobs. The higher up the more no fun it is
>>
>>25159078
I did. the first one I said it was a harmless joke with a customer but the tolerance officer yes we have a fucking tolerance officer said doesn't matter what the intention was, it matters if someone was offended. the second time I said I was just being friendly, but they said I had a history of being insensitive because of the first time
>>
shouldnt have been white :^)
>>
File: 354754275342675.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
354754275342675.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>>25158963
>some old guy comes up to me and says "it looks like the muslims"
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 620x400
>>25158963
>be working at burger place
>work group text is people arguing about their hours to managers
>try to lighten the mood and text everyone:
>"Are you African? Because you African bitch!"
>not even so much as a pity "lol"
>fired next day
>black co worker didn't think it was funny
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.