[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I told her how I felt /r9k/. Months of thinking about her, imagining
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
I told her how I felt /r9k/. Months of thinking about her, imagining if we were together, what she was doing etc, all led to me finally telling her.

She rejected me. She was really nice about it but "she see's me as a friend". I know it's code for "I don't want to fuck you" and you know what? It's okay. I know now and I can move on. I feel like I have control again and not have everything be about trying get her to want my dick.

It might be okay guys....
>>
Cool, now never contact her again. Remember that women cannot be your friends.
>>
i went through the same thing OP. here's a song i listened to relentlessly after she gave me that response
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBYvzDiKB3U
i don't know if it will help you but it helped me (listen to the lyrics)
>>
>>25158879
Yeah I have like 4 other female friends that I met through her. Never felt anything for them so had a good relationship with them, but in hindsight I was probably only friends with them because it meant I would be around her more

I think I'm probably gonna cut most of them out desu.

>>25158916
Cheers for the kind words bro. I'll give it a listen now.
>>
Thats the best mindset to have about it.
Better than the dopes on this fucking board who piss and whine about similar situations all the goddamn time.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.