[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bunch of family over for the holidays >Can't fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1307158546586.jpg (14 KB, 312x247) Image search: [Google]
1307158546586.jpg
14 KB, 312x247
>Bunch of family over for the holidays
>Can't fucking fap now

FUCKINGFUCKSDKLJFGSDOKUGDS
>>
I REFUSE to believe no one else knows this feel.
>>
>>25158364
was just in the hospital for 2 weeks straight and my mother refused to leave me there so yes, I know that feel
>>
>>25158364

Just go jerk off in public somewhere. It's a rush, you'll get addicted.
>>
File: 1447538351779.png (39 KB, 261x358) Image search: [Google]
1447538351779.png
39 KB, 261x358
>>25158364
Just go to the restroom and jack off there. Problem solved
>>
>>25158654

>*BANG BANG*
>"I NEED TO USE THE BATHROOM!"
>>
>>25158720
>"WAIT, IM NOT DONE YET."

Can you literally not think.
>>
>>25158746

Can you? Sure you can say that, but someone even coming up to the door is a possibility they can hear the movement. And if they hear that movement along with an "I'm not done yet" it's not hard to put two and two together.
>>
>>25158808
Are you retarded?
Are the walls made of paper?
Those are your two options here. Just go for a shower or something at least. Guess NEETs really are helpless little children without the capability of critical thought.
>>
>>25158936

>Having the water running for 30+ minutes
>Not suspicious

Not a NEET btw
>>
>>25158808
So what? What will your family do?
>*gasp* anon is masturbating!
Who gives a shit. If they ask if you're masturbating, say yes and start laughing maniacally while fapping even harder.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.