[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live in rural area >want to live in Miami or LA Why is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>live in rural area
>want to live in Miami or LA

Why is my life so hard?
>>
Hey Upstate, good to hear from you again

Did you go through with the move? I got a little worried about you when you said you had left.
>>
>>25158302
>>25158471
lel are you the "it takes 8 hours to drive across New York" guy
>>
>>25158302
>live near disgusting Miami
>want to live in small town without Cubans or blacks
>>
>>25158302
>live in LA
>want to live in rural area
>>
>>25158485
No, I was the one that was advising you to take things slower, to do a 2-3 day visit and network.

(I still think that this is the best strategy, btw.)

But, when I saw your post from a couple of days ago, I was thinking "shit, I hope that he at least prepared a bit!" which is why I was worried. I don't want to encourage you to be too reckless.
>>
File: 1439589464742.jpg (509 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1439589464742.jpg
509 KB, 2048x1536
>>25158302
Is it Alaska? Please be alaska. I really like alaska.

I wish i could leave here and live in Alaska.

Alaska.
>>
Why do you abandon your threads, OP?
>>
>>25158471
I have pending matters preventing me from leaving for a little bit and I'm gonna try and sell stuff for bus fare

Gonna try and keep applying for jobs while I'm stuck here don't expect much I'm just so tired and defeated
>>
>>25158302
>tfw rural area
>tfw reliant on satellite internet because no one else will cover us
>tfw 50 GB monthly data cap

Anyone from /r9k/ who says they want to live in a rural area doesn't know what they are talking about
>>
>>25158732
Well, just make sure to prepare as best you can. Try not to sleep rough, either, if you can help it. That just looks like a hard way to go.

Good luck, meng
>>
>>25158861
Yeah hoping I can get enough money together to sleep on a couch or something while I work and then just rent a room in the ghetto

Ty anon
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.