[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /self-surgery/ here? Just took this out of my big toe.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 20151221_184724.jpg (774 KB, 2304x1296) Image search: [Google]
20151221_184724.jpg
774 KB, 2304x1296
Who /self-surgery/ here? Just took this out of my big toe.
>>
>>25158273
looks like the root of a plantar-wart.

If it is, then you're a much braver man than I.
>>
>>25158291
It's an ingrown toenail
>>
>>25158329
I did that too years ago dont regret it. I remember dealing with an ingrown toe nail for literally 2 years every slight tap..every removal and placing on of a sock for 2 years straight hurt like hell. Weird thing is I miss the pain it felt unique. Like an old friend looking back. How did it feel? Bet it felt like cumming when you removed it? I had to bite down on my belt.
>>
>>25158291
roots aren't that long.
That would be a demonic wart if it was.
>>
>>25158273
I find myself doing this operation quite frequently.
I honestly enjoy it but hate when it starts to be painful the next day.
>>
It was an ingrown toenail- had it for about eight months. Dealt with it all- pain, awful rot-smell, pus, blisters on the toe, and about three mm of swelling.
Glad it's out.
>>
>>25158273
Cut my fingertip off cutting a roast few years back. Soaked it in iodine and sewed it back on
Had a bad longboarding accident and had to scrub and pick rocks out of my palms back elbows and knees
Had a shrimp tail lodge itself in my hand so I cut that bitch out and super glued the hole
Nothing serious, I just hate the fucking doctor
>>
>>25158470
you did a much better job than i did...
when i cut my fingertip off i just used ductape and toilet paper...
it reattached but now the nerves are major fucked, like cant even type with it anymore
>>
>>25158470
>Superglued
>>
I broke my knuckle by punching a small wooden doorknob on a TV stand (TV kept turning off and I was trying to get perfects in a rhythm game)

I just made a makeshift splint out of popsicle sticks, ace bandage and tape, kept mobility to a minimum, and after a few weeks it was still a little stiff but better. Now it's back it's like it never happened at all.
>>
>>25158273
I have one at the moment, how did you remove it op?
>>
>>25158659
Make a lateral cut as though you were simply clipping the nail, and peel.
>>
>>25158273

I am prone to sebaceous cysts, and after getting my 4th one removed by a nurse I just started doing it myself at home.
>>
Once tried self surgery with a nailclipper to cut out a ingrown toe nail, it was messy and painful but it worked out. never again though
>>
File: image.jpg (933 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
933 KB, 3264x2448
This was in my foot, completely hidden and parallel to the floor, so I had to pull it out the way it came in. The tweezers were really sharp and I had to put them broadside against the most sensitive inside part of my foot bleh.
>>
File: image.jpg (254 KB, 1600x974) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
254 KB, 1600x974
>self surgery
Now all you need is the mask tbhfam
>>
>tfw have disease that causes multiple cysts in my armpits
>painful
>too much of a pussy to lance them myself
>>
>>25158832
Why don't you just see a doctor?
>>
>>25158618

I broke my knuckle punching a wall while playing madden kek. It was in the basement so the wall was thick concrete blocks instead of sheetrock but I didn't realise it until after I hit the wall and my whole hand started swelling it looked like a purple balloon. I just iced the hell out of it and I couldn't make a fist for weeks. It felt like a sponge under my skin instead of solid bone. That was years ago though and everything is fine now
>>
File: 2015-12-21 19.29.52.jpg (577 KB, 1118x838) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-21 19.29.52.jpg
577 KB, 1118x838
>>25158858
I do.

It still is annoying though. I had a friend lance one once cause she loves popping shit like this and she works in an ER, but after going to the doctor and they used lidocaine I can't go back.

This was probably one of the more grody ones.

>tfw finally figured out a daily dose of turmeric and zinc helps tremendously with it
>>
>>25158365
Are you me? I know it felt like like getting sucked off for me. No belt for me, but I was spared the pain because I had the sickness and could feel most of my body.
>>
I once removed a mole with my fingernails. The scar is smaller than the one a doctor left on me when he removed a similar sized mole.
>>
>>25158923
Pulling out toenails feels like an orgasm? Aren't these things suppose to hurt?
>>
>>25159050
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKfupO4ZzPs

If you dont understand what we meant you have to watch Hellraiser. There is unimaginable pleasures beyond pain
>>
>>25159050

Your body rewards you for removing the object that is causing the infection. Your brain floods with shit as you pull it out and for a few minutes after, it's a strange mixture of pain and pleasant delirium.
>>
>>25158832
Lose some weight and maybe you wouldn't get this vile-looking shit
>>
>>25158832
>>25158903
>this person has had a girl touch their body
fucking gross
>>
>>25158603
It's actually really good at quickly bonding to flesh and plugging holes that should be bleeding. combat medics use it all the time iirc
>>
>>25158470
>sewed your fingertip back on

I'm not medically savvy at all, but holy shit.
>>
>>25158903
Hydradentis Spurativa.

I know that feel bro, mine is in my groin..
>>
>>25158903
Hibiclens and Drawing Salve. You can buy both online if you dont wanna go to the store.

I have what you do. It works wonders. There is no cure for us except surgery and even that isnt gurenteed
>>
>>25158291
one time i dug at a big plantar wart with a scalpel. shit hurt like hell, didnt even get it out. then i extracted some poision ivy oil with isopropyl alchohol and applied it to the wound to try to induce an immune response. couple months later went to a podiatrist and he told me the wart was basically gone. feelsgoodman
>>
>>25158603
Supposedly that was the original idea behind it's development
>>25159100
Underage b&
>>
>>25159359
I'm down 35, actually this is true. When I was at a normal weight it was basically gone.

>>25159532
>tfw shaved armpits
>hmmm

>>25159756
Yep, I got it diagnosed when I was 17. God though I haven't had one in my groin in years and thank god for that.

>>25159788
Yeah when I got it diagnosed at 17 I had a huge one a little smaller than a baseball and had to have it surgically removed. Then I was allergic to the stitches that were suppose to dissolve so the would opened back up again so I have a narly scar.
>>
>ingrown toenails
You're supposed to put a piece of cotton underneath your nail for months so that it doesn't pierce your skin. I did this after having one for years and never again has it been a problem.
>>
>>25158273
penny for scale.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.