[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get females you are not interested in to stop trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: lightbulb.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
lightbulb.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
How do you get females you are not interested in to stop trying to orbit you?
I did everything I possibly could to not appear attractive, even told them I was a furry, into bondage, just whatever absurd stuff I could come up with that might seem like a red flag. It must of caused some sort of distortion in the time space continuum because it had the opposite effect a lot of the time.
>>
Just tell them you're gay
>>
She really likes you though anon, you should give it a chance ;)
>>
>>25158235
think she'd be really happy if you told her you wanted her to be your gf?
>>
>>25158235
Is that supposed to look like a clitoris with a piercing?
>>
File: lamp.png (250 KB, 495x395) Image search: [Google]
lamp.png
250 KB, 495x395
>>25158257
that doesn't work i tried that too
>>25158310
no the only noticeable effect that has is they start fucking a bunch of other guys too
>>
>>25158335
It a room with a light bulb m8
>>
>>25158235
just dont talk to them? in most cases girls dont orbit you until youre in a relationship with them anyway
>>
>>25158235
Just tell them that you want to fuck them in every conversation
>>
kek don't talk to them then dumbo
if you start spilling fucking fetishes my man, of course they're gonna think you love them enough to tell dark sexual secrets, or that you want to act them out, or that you're "troubled" and imperfect and need repairing
just drop all contact and ignore
either they realize you have no interest and drop off; or they'll keep thinking about you but you won't actually be around them or talking to them to mind them
>>
>>25158339

So why aren't you interested in them? Stupid faggot.
>>
File: pepper max.png (256 KB, 1519x843) Image search: [Google]
pepper max.png
256 KB, 1519x843
If you legitimately wanna make them stop talking to you, here's what you do:

Start stuttering more
Ask them constantly if they think you are worthy to be in their presence
Be rude/ an asshole to anyone unattractive/ servicing you at a restaurant or whatever. Act untolerable and pretentious about things not worth being pretentious about. Pretend you make more money/ have sex with more girls than you actually do.
Act paranoid. Ask them if anyone has been calling you names. Point at people passing by and tell them that you think they're up to something/ going to do something to you.
Have a blank face. Don't be expressive around them. Default to a :| face

Girls are attracted to charisma, confidence, and someone who has a direction in life. Doing these things will make you look broken/ unstable.
But to top these all off:

Tell her that you wanna be nice to her so that she will sleep with you... The moment she takes a second to consider, start saying "... Oh you don't think I'm good enough? Oh you think you're some big shit?
Wow, typical of women... They never go for nice guys..."

And you'll seal the deal. If they don't give you enough time and say "yes i wanna be with you", go onto the "all girls are whores" rant anyway.
>>
File: martini.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
martini.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>25159598
maybe im holding out for your mom
>>25159574
>just drop all contact and ignore
i do that they never shut up and other people tend to start on about it too. when i ignore it they get louder. i confront them they get pissed and their daddy issues goes into full swing and they try to do the passive aggressive revenge sex stuff yet still can't shut up or leave me alone.
>>25159807
what the fuck kind of advice is that i already do most of that
>>
>>25160909

famm you seem to have more problems than them
>>
>even told them I was a furry, into bondage
How is bondage a bad thing
Unless you said you were the sub
>>
File: honest.jpg (35 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
honest.jpg
35 KB, 450x450
>>25161183
>Hey baby wanna come over to my parents place, get tied up?
How in the fuck did that work. Who meets a stranger and wants to get tied up in some place they don't even own. It doesn't make any fucking sense to me.
>>25160960
No shit. That's exactly why I want nothing to do with them I don't need more problems. They are problematic clearly or this thread wouldn't be here. I mean for fuck sake I even tell them I'm voting Republican and they still won't get out of my hair.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.