[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Asperger/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: bagexecution.jpg (266 KB, 983x750) Image search: [Google]
bagexecution.jpg
266 KB, 983x750
Alright you failures and losers, its time to revel in our pity again with an Aspergers thread

>be me with aspergers
>unable to coherently work in a world of confusion and disappointment
>be a shut-in with nothing going for him, unable to connect with anybody
>obsess over a topic over and over with I listen to the same song over and over again with nothing changing
>just want the world to stay the way it is, change of any sort scares me to my roots
>unable to talk to anybody about anything that isnt my flavor of the month compulsive interest
>cant even get a bus ticket without looking like the biggest retard the world has ever seen
>obsess over stupid nonsense like world war 1 rifle serial numbers and models with never touching a gun in your life
>stay in my room, completely cut off from the world
>nobody, not even psychologists can truly help you, your psychosis is so deeply rooted that your brain is different from the mind of a normal person

wake me up inside
>>
File: frog.png (351 KB, 700x1065) Image search: [Google]
frog.png
351 KB, 700x1065
The fact no one is replying proves that aspies are a minority of people on this board and the rest are normies.
>>
>>25158234
is there there anywhere left?
>>
>>25157949
Well at least you're really smart
>>
>>25158234
I understand.

Spergs is a meme these days. To the point where if behaviour is awakward or something warrants being deemed "LOL SPERGZ XD" I often think "....well.....yeah spergs exactly....." I dont understand how people can disregard it as an actual disorder and instead think its often a conscious and awkward decision.
>>
File: 1412403968280.gif (2 MB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
1412403968280.gif
2 MB, 400x226
Is it possible to cure being an aspie? Like if I just start spending time with people will I learn emotions, eye contact, and how not to be such a fucking aspie?
>>
>>25157949
Kill yourself. That's what I'm going to do. People like us aren't meant for this world. Even if we did somehow manage to build a life for ourselves, they would just destroy it all and laugh in our face.

Suicide is the answer to our suffering.
>>
>>25158657
there is really no way, you can take classes or get therapists or whatever to try to teach you. They will never understand why it is so hard for someone to act the way they act. If a man with a chronic eating disorder forces himself not to eat, he still wants to stuff his face with face, no matter how disciplined he is. It is impossible to "treat" the sperg out of someone
>>
File: swamps.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
swamps.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
>>25158663
well said, the only way to truly end this horror of life is to end it. I feel myself unable to trust anything anymore, as if everyone is some sort of monster waiting to strike and leave me gasping. I know is a paranoid delusion but its true, daily at work I have reoccurring thoughts that someone is going to run up behind me and stab me out of nowhere even when I live in the most boring and safe part of america.

I am not meant for this kind of suffering, and anyone who can handle this crisis of life is a beast, no worst than an animal living off instincts. They don't understand how horrid everything truly is, like a cow walking into a slaughterhouse
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.