[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I have depression and PTSD, will psychedelics help me? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1421136929504.jpg (1 MB, 2891x2290) Image search: [Google]
1421136929504.jpg
1 MB, 2891x2290
If I have depression and PTSD, will psychedelics help me?

I ordered some allylescaline (a mescaline analog) on the internet and it'll come in a few days. What sorts of things should I do on it? Should I get my friend to watch me?
>>
I had my first acid trip about 2-3 weeks ago and I'd say it helped me with dealing with shit. You have to be careful though and honestly having a sober friend watch you could make you freak out. I'm not really sure about the effects of allylescaline but if it's anything like acid then read up on how to stop a bad trip, and fucking make sure the substance is pure ( get a test kit).
>>
File: foreskin.jpg (84 KB, 440x369) Image search: [Google]
foreskin.jpg
84 KB, 440x369
>>25157886

Be careful, man.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/25/man-rips-off-penis-mushrooms_n_3497412.html
>>
It can. LSD was used to treat anxiety and depression back in the '60s. Not sure about your specific mescaline though.

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2013-08/nuos-lao081813.php
>>
>>25157954
I did shrooms once and smoked some weed, I just felt happy and drew colorful pictures.
I can't see how you would get to the point where you would tear your own penis off. That man must have been on more than just shrooms.
>>
AL doesn't touch the real psychedelics but it's a great substance for wading into the shallow end. If you've never taken a psych before get a sitter. If you can't handle cannabis anxiety you can't handle psych anxiety. What you should do on it is watch a good movie or go for a walk in a safe area with your sitter. Psychs do not magically cure depression or PTSD, what they can do is alter your thought patterns in a positive healing experience so in a way they are like a mind tool for getting out of ruts. If you get comfortable with psychs move on to 4-AcO-xxx or smaller doses of LSD, but don't take untested blotters because they are most likely NBOMe. That's all the advice I can think of, enjoy your AL friend.
>>
>>25157943
Okay, I'll ditch the friend. I think it might freak me out too.

>>25157987
I knew that, that's why I wanted to try it out. I read psychiatrists and psychologists used psychs a lot in their practice.

>>25158192
Thanks for the help, anon. I know it's not as powerful but I'm not really looking for a breakthrough experience. I want to be lucid enough to be able to practice some things my therapist told me to work on, and maybe write down the bad experiences I went through and try to work them out.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.