[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright I might be a permavirgin loser but I don't know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Alright I might be a permavirgin loser but I don't know how to confront this situation robots.

>go to house party
>it just ends up being small group of white people smoking weed and getting drunk
>the host is some landwhale
>My roomate who HAS A GIRLFRIEND goes with me
>Roomate and moby dick are high and drunk af
>they start getting touchy feely
> go to another room
>oh shit.jpeg
>literally have to knock on the door to remind this motherfucker he has a way hotter GF who actually gives a shit about him.
>leave party
>complete silence during the whole car ride
>next morning I mention the event but he doesn't want to talk about it and forget it happened.

How do I approach him about this event after winter break?

This isn't the first time he's almost cheated on his GF/ cheated on her?(I hope the later didn't happen...)

Did I cockblock him?

I know I definitely cockblock'd that fat piece of shit lmfao.

Why are normies shitty people?
>>
Shitty people are gonna be shitty

No point in trying to change them or they'll just drag you down into the shitter as well
>>
Because they have everything
>>
>>25157890
Maybe but it would suck if he fucked up a relationship over a hambeast.
>>
>>25157837
Let him ruin his own shit
Stop white knighting in hopes that his gf will come to you after he breaks her heart.
let him do his own thing and suffer his own consequences.
you should've already been fucking that landwhale yourself.
>>
>>25157837

It's not your job to police your acquaintances' morals. It's to remind him that it's a shitty thing to do to cheat but don't nag him about it or get really mad / stop talking to him. Like the other guy said, his gf probably won't come to you if you whiteknight her and tell her what an ass her boyfriend is.

He has his relationship with his gf, and you have your relationship with him as a roommate. If you want to watch out for yourself and avoid a tense housing situation, don't get overly involved in your roommates romantic affairs. He probably won't appreciate you judging him or meddling in his life and there won't be any positives for you either.
>>
>>25158210
>*** it's nice to remind him ***
>>
>>25157837
Your roommate is a piece of shit but it's none of your business unless his gf is your sister or something.
>>
>>25158210

This.

OP, the most useful phrase in existence is "It's none of my business". Memorise that shit.

None of your business.

It means when he fucks his relationshit up, it's none of your business. It means when he's whinging about what he did and how she won't forgive him, it's none of your business.

When he's looking for someone to blame, you already told him it's none of your business, you had nothing to do with it.
When she's looking for someone to blame, it's none of your business, who her boyfriend is fucking is his business alone.

When they want advice, not your business.

Take no part, take no blame.
Much better than walking in the dead-centre of a potential battlefield.

She's chose to date and asshole, and he chose to be an asshole. And the end of the day, fuck 'em, they've got to live with their choices, not you.
>>
>>25158051
I know even like his GF desu.
She's a cool girl but I'm not interested in her in that way.
Plus were decent enough friends that I wouldn't even fuck her if they broke up.
Also I would have to get rid of my v card but this motherfucker macks on her the whole time when he knows I have shit confidence and self esteem.

>>25158210
Yeah next time Im gonna just let him fuck up his relationship if this happens again...
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.