[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life is pointless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot_1.png (42 KB, 758x382) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
42 KB, 758x382
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFoo5Vh8i0c&list=LLo5nVHejKIwhXDy1yWsKBpg&index=5
>>
>>25157785
>stupid machine voice
>stupid emo music
Sorry I can't listen to this.
>>
File: olimpic_weight_lifting.jpg (180 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
olimpic_weight_lifting.jpg
180 KB, 1920x1080
>>25157785
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egMkWQ2sxyU
listen to this song, beginning to end, i dont care if you like it or not.
Go out, eat a steak, and then find a local gym, and go bench, squat and deadlift.
Then go fr a run, over 5k
Then go to a bar, and get completely drunk.
Go home, listen to the song again.
Lay down in bed.
And say:
"Life may not have a point, but I would rather live it than sulk like an emo faggot because I was not destined for anything. Existence itself is fulfilling, and if I do not find it fullfilling, posting on image boards will do nothing for me, so I think I should kill myself"
Then jerk it and go to bed
>>
>>25157785
Welcome to nihilism, do you feel deep yet?
>>
File: zzUUNVo.jpg (277 KB, 2048x1382) Image search: [Google]
zzUUNVo.jpg
277 KB, 2048x1382
>>25158307
>"Nothing matters so just enjoy your the ride"

You failed to catch true meaning.
>>
File: 1406856442646.jpg (27 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
1406856442646.jpg
27 KB, 600x750
>>25158414
>reality
1. We know nothing about our existence, our origin, or the limits of consciousness.
2. The end of our universe does not mean the end of everything.
and for fedora tippers;
If you believe in a fourth dimension, and believe that time isn't a linear oneway road. Then you must acknowledge that if we existed at one point in time, that point in time will always exist, and thus you will always exist.
If a person life ends, his existence is not gone, and it will always be there until time ends
If time ends, the period of existence within the fifth dimension where time exists, will always exist.
There's your middleschool retort for a middleschool rational
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.