[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are ACTUAL females on this board RIGHT NOW who are STILL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
There are ACTUAL females on this board RIGHT NOW who are STILL virgins over 18. Can you believe that?!
Seems impossible. right? But it's actually true!
>>
not everyone wants to be a slut
>>
That is not true, OP. Femanons are all 16-17 and far from virgins.
>>
>>25157664
I'm going to be 20 years old and still a virgin.
Still kissless hugless and handholdless.
I try to be social, but all it gets me is nowhere. I don't know how to connect anymore and starting relationships with people over the internet is the last fucked up thing I need to do right now.
>>
>>25157808
Aside from me.. 19 and i've never had actual sex...
>>
File: 1440623405001.png (57 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1440623405001.png
57 KB, 600x600
>>25157893
>actual sex...
>>
>Failing as a female

you are either completely deformed or you have mental retardation
>>
File: female neckbeard.jpg (271 KB, 856x846) Image search: [Google]
female neckbeard.jpg
271 KB, 856x846
>>25157877
Ever tried not being a 300 lbs hamplanet?
>>
>>25157664
Please stop with the femanon meme.
Just stop.
>>
>>25157927
its not really sex if you dont love the person
>>
>>25157877
>starting relationships with people over the internet is the last fucked up thing I need to do right now
>my problem is entirely solvable
>but the last thing i need to do right now
>is solve it

women: the meme
>>
I'll be 27 in a few weeks and still have my virginity.

Don't care. 2D is good enough. Might hire a male prostitute if they even exist.
>>
>>25159166
are you fucking retarded?

muted for 2 seconds .
>>
>>25159268
hire me

pls be in calgary
>>
File: 1449385881113.png (20 KB, 821x653) Image search: [Google]
1449385881113.png
20 KB, 821x653
>>25159166
>Its not sex if you dont love the person
>>
>>25157664
My GF used to browse r9k, she was a virgin until 22 when I took it
>>
>>25157893
>>25159363

Extremely skeptical about this.
Thought female virginity is something lost at the age of 10
>>
>>25159166
>trying to retain being virgin after all that rape
gtfo, slut
>>
>tfw 25 year old virgin woman

I just can't really talk to people about anything. Can't carry out a proper conversation. Never built a strong friendship let alone a romantic relationship. Also grew up with fairly overprotective conservative parents who never let me stay out late so now I still just spend most of time alone at home. Don't go to parties or clubs or drink.
>>
Don't virginshame please, I plan on getting married one day and it will not be to a roastie whore.
>>
>Female
>Virgin

Bullshit, not only losing the virginity is easy as shit as a girl, you are also all horny as fuck from the age of 13 to 30
>>
>>25159649
>no strong friends at all
>no social life or ability to acquire one
>conservative parents
>never really "lived" b4
What are drugs?
>>
>>25159268
>Might hire a male prostitute if they even exist.

Half the men you're meeting on a daily basis are actually male prostitutes, save for the fact that they do it for free.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.