[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw memes helped me become more normie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: pepeintheloo.png (1 MB, 1026x898) Image search: [Google]
pepeintheloo.png
1 MB, 1026x898
>looking at normie memes and vine shit
>just spout these at appropriate times
>eventually normies find it funny
>manage to infiltrate normie group just by regurgitating dead memes
>get known as the funny guy
What have memes done for you /r9k/?
>>
>>25157566
>Tfw wish I had some bros irl to shoot the shit with and talk funny memes
>>
>>25157566
thats literally me irl dood

>le john cena faec

i gradually and gradually reveal my power level until the normies accept my impossibly high levels of post-irony
>>
Being an autistic fuck allows me to master normalfag "memes". My FB feed is full of normalfag memes and everyone thinks I'm funny as fuck. The fact that most memes from here take some time to become normalfag memes also helps.
>>
>tfw people in my office started to say fugg :DDD because of me
>>
>>25157768
Ahh yes, the good old "feeding stale imageboard memes to normies to make them think you've got a good sense of humor"-trick. I've used that one quite a bit myself.
>>
>>25158011
Calling people autistic worked for me too but around my friends only, people at work might get butthurt and complain
>>
>>25158039
"Autist" has replaced "faggot" as the all purpose name to call people you dislike.
>>
>>25157566
>get known as the funny guy
The worst kind of role you can serve in a group.
>>
>>25158141
I guess but it's better than nothing desu, at least I've managed to get into the group and all I have to do is shitpost irl
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.