[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody know of another place to speak to people to vent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 1446831212081.png (409 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
1446831212081.png
409 KB, 848x480
Anybody know of another place to speak to people to vent?
>>
>>25157432
Your family.
>>
Nobody. No one wants to hear anyone's problems.
>>
>>25157446
let's be serious please
>>
I try it on omegle sometimes, but most of 'em disconnect after a minute or so.
>>
>>25157461
OP here. Now this is true, literally nobody wants to hear about anybody else's problems unless it's for their own good, if they feel like they're going to gain something from it. the human race are selfish animals.
>>
About what kind of things? Leave skype or email if you like
>>
>>25157480
I remember the days of omegle when real actual people would be on there. I've had conversations lasting hours on omegle and they were usually in the first few chats. I think it was only in the first few because after the long chat I wouldn't try again because I couldn't be bothered. I used to tell them that I was almost a qualified therapist and would help them with their problems, I guess I was good at that sort of thing. I killed psychology. I wish I studied it.
>>
>>25157485

This is simply not true.
>>
>>25157432
Right here, right now.

What's on your mind?
>>
>>25157530
give me 3 examples where this is not true.
>>
There's reddit depression / anxiety / getitoffyourchest. Socail Anxiety and depression forums. Wizardchan.

I too go on websites like those just for the therapeutic effect.
>>
>>25157688
>I go on reddit

Leave
>>
>>25157722
what's so bad about reddit? I've never been there due to what I hear from you guys but surely they're not as bad as people say
>>
>>25157464
Nobody cares about what you have to say either.
>>
>>25157859
There is nothing wrong with it reddit. People just like to say it is bad because of stupid board culture
>>
>>25158568
+1 fucking this.
Have a reddit gold stranger!
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (49 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
49 KB, 499x499
>>25157485
There's only one time where talking about another persons problem is enjoyable.
>Girl tries to vent her problems to you
>Tell her the exact opposite of the comfort she is looking for
>>
>>25158568
There's plenty wrong with reddit. What worse is that 9/11 of people who scream reddit are just mad because they disagree. It's literally reddit's downboats with a 4chan flavor.
>>
>>25158647
this is the thread you need. I'm OP of both threads too schmek

>>25158348
>>
>>25157485
>selfish animals
>wants people to listen to his incessant whining about his problems for his benefit

who's the selfish one here, OP?
>>
>>25157859
Reddit is pretty good as soon as you get the fuck out of the retarded default subs and into the smaller and quieter ones. Almost no drama or circlejerking. It's quite comfy for obscure and specific interests
>>
>>25158849
me. because I'm only human
>>
there is an app called vent
but it's just what you expect
>>
>>25158969
oh, wasn't really expecting that.

well, fuck you anyway, i don't know
>>
>>25159069
> wasn't expecting people to admit that they are a shit on r9k

seriously where are we?
>>
>>25157432
Well you can talk to me, whats up anon?
>>
>>25158568
reddit self censors views it doesnt like.
disprove this.
>>
blahtherapy

is literally a site just for this
>>
Omegle

blahtherapy

7cups

Tumblr
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.