[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Like girl, somewhat friends >She doesn't like me,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1450152997292.jpg (26 KB, 559x396) Image search: [Google]
1450152997292.jpg
26 KB, 559x396
>Like girl, somewhat friends
>She doesn't like me, so I distance myself from her
>She gets a boyfriend, looks like a Jersey Shore reject
>Distance myself even more
>See her boyfriend and his friends down a street
>Yells abuse at me, runs up to me, shoves me into a wall and runs off
>Later that day, get a text from girl
>"I can't believe he did that to you >:/ don't worry i'll talk to him he's a good guy really xx"

Just when I did literally everything you're meant to do to avoid being "friend zoned", the most humiliating things happen.

Fun fact: Me and the girl are 23, her boyfriend is 19
>>
>>25157421
Go to his house, and throw rocks in the windows.
>>
Stand up for yourself you pussy
>>
>>25157421
go to gym, eat healthy, be alpha
>>
>>25157449
>Go to his house, and throw rocks at his mother
>>
>>25157421
>he's a good guy really

to her.

He's a good guy, to her.

That's literally what women want. Someone who treats everyone else like shit, but not them. Actually, sometimes them too.

Seen it all before.

Shit, when I was 15 and friendzoned by a girl the same age as me, I had to listen to her discuss how the married peadophile that has children of his own, that she was fucking behind his wives back (probably in exchange for booze and cigarettes), was a "really nice guy".

Now, I'm not entitled to a relationship or shit like that, I know that. But I am fuckin' entitled to feel like shit when it's been made abundantly clear that I'm worse than guys who beat her, paedophiles and cheaters.

Whatever. Honestly, I'm over it now, but it did hurt back then, when I cared.

The thing is, I've learned something. It's fuckin' funny. When you stop caring, it's hilarious - asshole after asshole and they always wonder why they get so much shit.

It get's to the point where you just laugh it off and start thinkin' they get what they deserve when they end up with these guys. That it's there fault.

And it is.

The first time is a freebie. The second is Stockholm syndrome kicking in. After that, it's all their own fault.

So, OP, take comfort - he'll make her miserable too. And he'll probably get attached, and when she's miserable, she'll make him miserable.

Let the two horrible forces go against each other, rather than you. Let them make their own misery.
>>
...and you didnt fuck him up why? if that happened to me id just lose my shit
>>
>>25157421
You know why he did that to you?
It's because your oneitis brought you up in a conversation to make him jealous. She said "you know, anon likes me. I don't like him, but I think it's cute he likes me." He then went into a jealous rage so he could show this beta orbiter who's boss. All roasite's fault. Dude literally gave 0 fucks about you until the roasite started saying you were a beta orbiter.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.