[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it gay for two 30+ year old men to live together when they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1449934425608.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449934425608.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
Is it gay for two 30+ year old men to live together when they're both financially stable and can afford to live alone?
>>
No, having roommates isn't by and it helps save money. The question is why you would want to do that if you really are well off enough financially. Do you hate privacy?
>>
Why don't you just go gay?
>>
>>25157288
>The question is why you would want to do that i
Maybe he doesn't want to be alone, maybe he's afraid of the dark, maybe he likes to cook meals for someone else everyday.
>>
>>25157575
Obviously for
>>25157344

Innovative post desu
>>
>>25157344
Being with a roommate is fun anon. It fills that hole of deep loneliness.
>>
>>25157288
only if you fuck
>>
Considering that bros are infinitely better company than roasties, I wouldn't sweat it my good man. You are living the dream. Millions of guys are living miserable lives with demanding, ungrateful, bitchy wives who fuck them once every few months, if they're lucky. Live with your dude friend and pay whores with all the money you're saving.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.