[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't you date her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: CWbzlqtWsAAd2RY.jpg (25 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
CWbzlqtWsAAd2RY.jpg
25 KB, 599x337
Why can't you date her?
>>
>>25157205
Because she's underaged.
>>
She only exists as a figment of my own imagination.
>>
>>25157205
She has nice nails, I would date her.
>>
>>25157205
>Why can't you date her?
my wife won't let me
>>
>>25157205
Out of my league
She's too attractive, too popular I'm sure, smarter than me I'm sure, has had more worldly experiences than I ever will, and has a future unlike me. This applies to 90% of women and the rest still wouldn't be interested but I would have no interest in them
>>
>>25157310
That's a lie.
>>
File: CU-cY10WUAE3L1H.jpg (87 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
CU-cY10WUAE3L1H.jpg
87 KB, 540x960
How do you overcome loneliness?
>>
I probably can, need time to size up what her key is
>>
>>25157632
With some tissues and my right hand
>>
>>25157443
no it's not.
My wife won't let me date other chicks.
She made a really big deal about it.
>>
>>25157632
Do you have any more pics of her hands?
>>
File: CWbzmrAWwAAV2Ws.jpg (53 KB, 600x964) Image search: [Google]
CWbzmrAWwAAV2Ws.jpg
53 KB, 600x964
>>25157856
I do from twitter.
>>
>>25158264
Oh, they look less nice here, but thanks anyway.

What do you think of them?
>>
>>25158276
I don't even know why you would care.
>>
>>25157205
Because she's probably a whore.
>>
This place has mice, break out the poison.
>>
>>25157825
ROLE REVERSAL LOL

bet my dick is bigger, I bet he likes being cucked too huh

This ruse wasn't wasn't very complex, got it pretty quick
>>
Reminder that transparency is the best means to a cooperative end, this deception game gets impossible 3-6 levels in. I'm a lot sicker than yo avg.
>>
>>25158729
Is it deception to bring your best to a date?
>>
>>25158770
You obviously fetishize this or you wouldn't be playing this game, you'd try to pin down a cash cow. You like the control, huh. Why don't you ramp this op up and cut me in? I actually perceive them as equals, you don't choose to be like that any more than you chose to be you. Let's manufacture some justice. Are you spooked yet? lmao.. here's my whistle.
>>
>>25159127
How would you manufacture your justice?
>>
>>25157205
Because dating overall isn't worth it anyore.
I would sacrifice her to the murdercube, however
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.