[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any way to remove my ability to feel fear? I think fear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Parallax_(New_Earth)_003.png (828 KB, 640x497) Image search: [Google]
Parallax_(New_Earth)_003.png
828 KB, 640x497
Is there any way to remove my ability to feel fear? I think fear is responsible for most of the problems in my life.

Pic sorta related.
>>
I think anti-depressants take away your ability to feel anything, maybe try those?
>>
Fear is what makes people strong, you just have to get the courage and drive to overcome it
>>
>>25156927
>Fear is what makes people strong

Fear just makes me weaker.
>>
>>25156927
This guy gets it.

og comment btw
>>
>>25157245
Read the second part, without fear most people wouldn't have the drive to do anything
>>
>>25156927
lmao fear is literally the opposite of courage. You're retarded.
>>
>>25157366
Holy shit you can't read, courage literally means overcoming a fear you have dummy
>>
File: Sinestro_04.png (197 KB, 250x380) Image search: [Google]
Sinestro_04.png
197 KB, 250x380
>>25156834
Just embrace it, makes you stronger.
>>
>>25157363
Fear is what keeps me from doing anything.

Like my fear of failure, and my fear of making myself look stupid.
>>
>>25157366
you're pretty bad at life, anon
>>
Embrace anger and hate, kill the fear with rage. Purify your body with righteous fury.
>>
File: mlp_fans.jpg (88 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
mlp_fans.jpg
88 KB, 800x600
>>25157459
It's kinda dumb to fear making yourself look stupid, as long as you're not a mega autist in a sonic shirt talking about killing people the worst people would think is "wow that guy is ugly" and forget you exist in 3 minutes

Like honestly I doubt you can ever look more stupid than these people
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.