[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fallout 4chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: fallout vault boy.jpg (98 KB, 423x483) Image search: [Google]
fallout vault boy.jpg
98 KB, 423x483
The Institute = /r9k/
>Literally wants to replace all normies with robots

BoS = /pol/
>Wants to purge wasteland of "degeneracy" during some Day of the Rope murder fan-fiction

Minutemen = /his/
>A weaker, yet significantly more moderate version of /pol/

Raiders = /b/
>Guro, drugs, raiding others, generally chaotic

Super Mutants = /fit/
>Roid-fueled muscle-heads with delusions of being the "alphas" of the wasteland

Feral Ghouls, Deathclaws, Radscorpions, Bloatflies, Bloodbugs, Stingwings, and all those freaky mutants = /x/
>They're into that creepy shit

Railroad = Normies lurking on /r9k/ who try to "help" robots
>Try to "save" robots by helping them escape the negative environment they find themselves trapped in, teaching them how to live like a real person in the outside world.

Anything I'm missing?
>>
>>25156285
I think Minutemen should be /k/
>>
>>25156307
Maybe a /k/ and /his/ hybrid. I find /his/ to generally be much more reasonable than /k/ or /pol/, which I think reflects the Minutemen's more moderate stance towards most things
>>
>>25156285
>synths
>robots

Third generations synths are basically synthetic humans, hence the name. They aren't exactly robots.
>>
>>25156364
Synths are close enough to robots in the /r9k/ sense to make the Institute a good /r9k/ analogue.
>>
Ghouls = /mlp/
>nobody loves them
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 852x1350) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 852x1350
Enclave = /pol/

t. /pol/
>>
the minuteman are so annoying

STOP MAKING ME BUILD SHIT
>>
>>25156513
FO4's BoS have dropped the goody-two shoes act from FO3 under Elder Lyons and are now much closer to what the Enclave was. They still want to help the wasteland and its people, but their idea of "helping" is extreme violence against many of its inhabitants.

Ex: They want to exterminate all synths and non-feral ghouls, regardless of the actions of individuals, thinking them all inherently dangerous or otherwise unworthy of life. That's a form of bigotry, so /pol/ is a good FO4 BoS analogue.
>>
4chan = wasteland
m00t = nuke
that chink = nuke launched by chinks
>>
>>25156285
Vault 9001 was another Vault-tec experiment... But what was the goal ?
>>
>>25157398
It was an experiment to see how long they could repeat the same memes over the loudspeaker before the inhabitants went insane and killed each other while screaming about cakes and arrows to the knee and shit
>>
>>25157452
I heard it was something about taking a bunch of robots and teaching them to be human, or maybe taking a bunch of humans and making them robots...?
>>
Vault dwellers = /g/ ?
>>
>>25156285
R9k Robots don't equal the actual definition of robots.

R9k are those hobos begging for free water.

Or that autist dj for diamond city radio.

Institute is /g/ or /sci/
>>
>>25157452
Did the experiment work as intended ? Judging by the results, some inhabitants became homosexual, most of them became violent towards women and all of them accepted the memes as part of their culture to varying degrees.
>>
/out/ and /an/ = those creepy fucks who look after the talking tree in Fallout 3
>>
>>25157549
Ok, let me rephrase that.

The Institute is a group of anti-social autists who have no idea how to interact with other humans and are highly concerned with their robot waifus.
>>
File: 1443502318894.jpg (109 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1443502318894.jpg
109 KB, 1366x768
>>25156285
I thought that /r9k/ was like Necropolis in Fallout 1.

Hell, the leader calls the protagonist a normie.
>>
File: 1450214007998.jpg (98 KB, 504x470) Image search: [Google]
1450214007998.jpg
98 KB, 504x470
Fallout 4 is literally the worst game I've played in the past 3 years.
>>
>>25159573
Never played it due to shit PC.

How bad is it?

I saw some gamplay footage and the level up system looks like total ass.

And the dialogue system is complete ass too.

"Hate newspaper"
>>
>>25159573
>>25159645
Get back to /v/, you cucks
>>
File: 1447616604135.jpg (10 KB, 351x335) Image search: [Google]
1447616604135.jpg
10 KB, 351x335
>>25156285
>mfw I fapped to a bloodbug sucking my character's blood yesterday.
I don't know why but that animation and the sound that goes with it is fucking hot as hell, especially with my deep red haired qt 3.14 waste lander being on the "receiving" end.
I put god mode on just for that shit to repeat. I fapped to just that animation.
>>
File: sheisrightyouknow.png (995 KB, 799x421) Image search: [Google]
sheisrightyouknow.png
995 KB, 799x421
>>25156651
"Squire, what is your wisdom?" And I looked down at her majestic form, flexing her arm as if to show me her strength. "Fuck the institute." She whispered to me before Vertibirding away. And so we went to war.
>>
>>25156285
children of atom = /x/
(/x/ has a lot of creepy cultism shit)
>>
>>25160760
I forgot about the Children, good catch. Maybe also chalk up /x/ to all the Lovecraft references in the Dunwhich locations
>>
should i use FOMM or the nexus mod manager one for new vegas mods
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.