[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
legit reason for being a virgin, not insecurity or any other bs part 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_ni7m9j6TVS1u8r78po1_500.gif (2 MB, 477x503) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni7m9j6TVS1u8r78po1_500.gif
2 MB, 477x503
most of my life no tail
>live in a small town
>everyone in highschool is already hitched up or is dating older dudes (23 when 16 and waiting till 17 to lose it to them)
>go to first college, sausage fest tech school
>it was so bad some dude fucked a chick and someone was in line to cuddle with her minutes after
>left after 1.5 years
>go to new school, everyone is strange there
>every girl is either hung up about some dude at home or
wants a fab femmy bishonen even the less desirable ones
> got to 3rd base with one girl, but she was possessive and often told me I was below her
she wanted to keep me around her all the time though
>dropped her and she flunked out shortly after
>tried to go out with several bitches, but it was always something that prevented me from dating them
>one girl was adamant about partner having the same tastes in music
>another only wanted a bishonen
>one girl said I was too outgoing
>one wanted someone who lived close to her family home
>another wanted someone who was roughly the same height has her
the list went on
>stopped trying 6 months till graduation and focused on my port
>best in class

>after graduation things seemed more dour
>moved back to my home town and got a good job
>everyone from my graduating class has kids out of wedlock
>no dating prospects
>meet newcomers and people from adjacent towns, they are all drug users and/or alcoholics

>a few years pass

> turn 27
>finally got to where I need to be in life
>move to a new
>dream job
>go to class reunion
>every girl is married or has kids out of wedlock
>they all look the same as they wedhough
>in my current city everyone has kids or in a relationship.

i just can't win.

Anyone else have a similar problem?
>>
aw common, I can't be the only one
>>
Because women are shit
Plain and simple
Masturbation is better
>>
>>25156221
insecurity is a legit reason
>>
Legit reasons why I'm a virgin? That's easy, I'm ugly as fuck. A legit 2/10 at best in looks. I was given a societal death sentence from birth thanks to genetics.
>>
>>25156914
I've seen dudes with fucked up teeth get laid,
step it up.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.