[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>26 >dead end wageslave job that I'm probably going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (419 KB, 869x873) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
419 KB, 869x873
>26
>dead end wageslave job that I'm probably going to get fired from soon for underperformance
>0 IRL friends. Literally 0 (zero). Not a single one.
>very few steam friends
>very stupid, was lied to when I was younger about being intelligent
>online ""gf"" who barely ever speaks to me and I'm sure is only using me for the steam gifts.
>live with mom, her girlfriend and her girlfriend's husband (bad ik)
>no direction or purpose in life
>always fuck everything up

What do I do, /r9k/? What do I do.
>>
>>25156030

>online gf

Fuck off normie

Nah I'm joking m8 your life seem pretty shit but so is mine, we all have or problems, the only solutions are dealing with it (and trying to make it better) or killing yourself.
>>
>>25156084
I wish I could say I was a normie. Living like this is pure hell, man.
>>
>>25156030
>>online ""gf"" who barely ever speaks to me and I'm sure is only using me for the steam gifts.

Cut ""her"" off you dingus.
>>
>>25156153

I know man, I'm a wreck myself so I don't even know how to give you good advices, wait for the normies to raid the thread and they'll talk to you.

I suggest you to contact that online gf and try to make something irl with her, if she refuses cut her off like this nigga>>25156156
says
>>
>>25156218
If he tries to meet her irl she'll say something like, "okay, pay for my flight, but paypal me the money because I'm not sure exactly when I'll leave I'm really busy :("

Then "she" will spend it all.

At this point it is absolutely certain she's just using him, I've seen it a million times.
>>
File: The Desolation of Slough.png (222 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
The Desolation of Slough.png
222 KB, 500x500
>>25156030
>mom, her girlfriend and her girlfriend's husband

wat
>>
>>25156218
>inb4 "just bee urself :^)"

>>25156275
We'll, she's gotten on Skype on cam and stuff and spoken, so she's real. I'm fairly positive she doesn't give a shit about my existence though.

>>25156281
Yeah, polyamorous relationship. It's stupid as fuck.
>>
>>25156335

then tell her to fuck off fa m
>>
>>25156281
Provably literally his moms friend who is a woman, some people say "girlfriend" for that for reasons I'll never understand.

>>25156335
Well never mind apparently its more fucked up than I was giving him credit for.
>>
>>25156335
so.. Is your mom bi or does she just tolerate the husband also fucking her girlfriend?
>>
>>25156353
I feel like I'm at the point where I could. I don't think I'm emotionally invested in it anymore. Emotionally exhausted would be a better phrase for it. How do you think I should do it? I really didn't buy her that much stuff. Like $80 in games. Made more than that back in one day of wagecucking. So, I don't feel like I invested a whole lot of money in her or anything.

>>25156374
It's deeply ashaming. If we weren't all anonymous, I would never admit to something so sickening.
>>
>>25156409
My mom is bi and all 3 of them have known each other since middle school age. I kind of just block it out of my brain and pretend it isn't happening.
>>
Start a race war; it's fun desu and you won't die as pathetic.
>>
>>25156030
>What do I do, /r9k/? What do I do.

-Apply for one of the many trade jobs. (electrician, plumber, HVAC, welder, etc)
-i'd personally recommend a union, these guys are pretty good at being bros
-Save up cash
-Rent of buy your own place
-go out and get involved in hangout groups women like to be involved in. Example: volunteering, marathons, music festivals, book clubs, yogo, etc.
-use meetup.com to make this process more simple
-IGNORE online dating, it is shit tier and so are the women
-pick up a hobby or two during the process to take your mind off the grind. Examples: wood working, fishing, drawing, hiking, weight lifting, etc.

The less time you spend on sites like this the better. I'm still working on my self improvement so I'm right there with you. Good luck bro.
>>
>>25156556
You make it sound so easy, but I know it's not.
>>
>>25156878
It's definitely not. There is no one there making sure you stay on the right path. Every morning you wake up there is no one but yourself telling you to get up and make the right decisions. But this is what being a man is all about. Taking responsibility and owning you own destiny.

If you want your life to improve you gotta get out there and build value under your name. Money, property, fame, as a man, all of this is in your reach. You are only limited by your own self perpetuated doubts.
>>
>>25157194
The problem is I'm having difficult looking past my doubts.
>>
File: 35168498.jpg (256 KB, 581x690) Image search: [Google]
35168498.jpg
256 KB, 581x690
steam friend thread or what
>>
>>25158642
I want to be your friend! if you're cute.
>>
>>25156030
Does the husband hate your guts?

With a degenerate mom like that I'd just move out. In that arrangement 90% of my depression would come from being around those people.

Roommate up with someone to save money; think about it seriously OP.
>>
>>25159283
The husband and his wife both hate my very existence.
>>
>all these posts on the steam bitch
OP has much bigger problems desu
>>
>>25160199
I just blocked her. That's the first step, right? I don't feel any better.
>>
>>25160461
>completely missing the point of my post
>>
>>25156030
I know how you feel except I just lost a good paying job recently and might have to go back to being a wageslave for another year. I'm still debating on killing myself because I'm sick of not having a friend to talk to about shit.
>>
>>25160199
Most dumbfuck robots are so thirsty that it almost blinds them to actual problems.

Not talking about the OP, but he still needs to shut the fuck up and move out like his life depended on it (it actually does).
>>
>>25156030
Is that you, Paz?
>>
>>25161010
>paz
>gf
Wasn't he looking for a steam boyfriend?
>>
>>25161074
I really don't care.
>>
>>25160672
Well, it's one less thing off my plate man. If anything, it was something I needed out of my life. If only everything was as easy as pressing a block button.

>>25160690
I feel like I'm at the end as well, friend.

>>25161010
>>25161074
I may be a beta loser Faggot, but I'm not a cock loving Faggot.
>>
>>25161120
I've seen you post looking for a steam boyfriend don't lie
>>
>>25161010
>>25161074
What the fuck this isn't me?
>>
>>25161166
I'm not a fag, though. I don't want a BF.
>>
>what do I do

You hang out with me
>>
>>25162581
Where do you live? I'm in US on the west coast.
>>
>>25161166
OP do you have any passions in life? something you genuinely enjoy doing?
>>
>>25162683
No, sadly. I used to love vidya, but I stopped around 9 years ago.
>>
>>25156030
>online """gf""" who barely ever speaks to me and I'm sure is only using me for the steam gifts
god kill yourself you stupid fucking wizard
>>
>>25162838
try a bunch of new shit until you find something enjoyable m8

if you don't enjoy anything in life you're just gonna end up offing yourself eventually.
>>
>Bitches about life on 4chan
>Expects sympathy
>Asks for advice

Kek I think you should an hero, but make sure to film it/live stream it.
>>
>>25162629
Me too senpai. Seattle area
>>
>>25162629
Seattle bro again. Might not be able to lurk for too much longer. Any chance you are in my area you should download kik if you don't already have it and message me.

My kik name is crakii
>>
>>25158253
The fuck do you have to lose?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.