[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what stops you guys from killing yourself? i wake up everyday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 0286 - aS1OqpG.jpg (6 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
0286 - aS1OqpG.jpg
6 KB, 208x250
what stops you guys from killing yourself? i wake up everyday wanting to
>>
Every day I don't kill myself is a chance to sit back and smoke some weed and relax. Helps take my mind of my shitty future.
>>
Fear and I don't want to hurt my family.
>>
>>25155680
Yeah I smoke weed everyday as well. It helps for the most part
>>
Jesus Christ, you know how fucking easy it is to fix this shit right? Just fucking shower, put some fucking effort into your looks and find a god damned job.

I'm not trying to show off here, I used to be one of you. It's just seeing you faggots suffer like this is hard to watch.
>>
File: columbine_pepe.jpg (55 KB, 906x813) Image search: [Google]
columbine_pepe.jpg
55 KB, 906x813
I'm pretty comfy ATM, as soon as my NEETdom ends I'm out.

>>25155756

just
be
urself
>>
>>25155756
>he thinks its that easy
>>
The possibility that my parents would be sad.
>>
>>25155756
Yeah it can be easy. I guess i'm just waiting for myself to see something in the future(OP)
>>
File: 147389.jpg (67 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
147389.jpg
67 KB, 633x758
Pure laziness and apathy
>>
>>25155756

>personal hygiene and gainful employment are cures for depression

;)
>>
>>25155756
so what happens if i've already done that and still feel shit?
>>
>>25155661
I wouldn't want to make my parents upset and I'm too scared, I secretly wish for death to come by some other means but it's yet to arrive.
>>
I don't care enough to kill myself. Whether I die now or in 50 years time is completely irrelevant to me. In both cases, the outcome is the same -- life sucks and then you die.
>>
File: 0cc9jDa.jpg (145 KB, 749x1092) Image search: [Google]
0cc9jDa.jpg
145 KB, 749x1092
My cat. She's my best friend. She takes forever to like new people so she'd probably end up being put down if she landed in the pound.

The possibility of inheriting a lot of money when my great-uncle dies.

Wanting to see history unfolding.

Pic chosen at random from my pictures folder.
>>
I couldn't do it to my mother and brother
everyone else I don't give a fuck
>>
I'm too much of a pussy to do it. I also have just sliver of hope left and am deluded enough to believe that I could one day achieve my dreams.
>>
>>25155756
You don't understand. We aren't depressed because we don't do those things. We don't do those things because we have depression.
>>
My mother.

Imagine my sanity being behind a door, and that door is held shut by a single lock.

The lock is old, rusting and rattling, it's obviously going to break soon.

Once the lack shatters, my sanity will leave, too.
>>
>>25155661
Knowledge that I will die anyway. We're defenseless against death so why would I speed it up. There is no point. I hate meaninglessness.
>>
Parents would be sad if I an-hero

No-one would take care of my dogs and they'd probably get sent to a shelter and destroyed within hours of arrival
>>
>>25155661
i imagine my family going through my shit after im dead and i'll be remembered as a fucking weirdo

when i eventually live alone i'll probably swallow a bullet but until then i must wait
>>
>>25155688
>I don't want to hurt my family.
The reason I didn't do it, but then life turned around. I prob say "you should just kill yourself" once a day i def say it at least 5 times a week
>>
>>25155711
It really does. But I use it when I'm also sad and depressed and I'm like that all the time. I feel as though my depression has caused me to have weed as an addiction. Sucks man.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.