[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
depression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1448729382769.jpg (42 KB, 592x380) Image search: [Google]
1448729382769.jpg
42 KB, 592x380
I have been suffering from clinical depression for a long time now, and I would never wish it upon my worst enemies. I want to kill myself everyday. I drank bleach when I was 15. It destroyed my family, my parents divorced afterwards. My mother resented and hated me for ruining her marriage. No one loves me.

I take anti depressants, but all they do is lull me into a dreary, semi-conscious state. Life is not worth living on anti depressants, it's like living life without as much sense, experience, or love. When I am on them I am not myself. I lie in my bed and watch re-runs of the Jeremy Kyle show, until I fall asleep, and wake up covered in vomit from where my body has rejected all of the medication to take. I have no motivation, so often the vomit will remain on my bed for days.

Why is there no empathy in this world? I just want to die. I just want to die.
>>
Bump with meme:
Shh bby is ok
>>
How do you find the desire to post and complain on here then?
>>
>>25155847
I get pepes in return
>>
What kind of meds are you on? Maybe you need to try some new ones.
Took me a couple tries to find one that worked.
>>
File: 1388541962136.png (6 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1388541962136.png
6 KB, 300x300
good, that's what you get for your melodrama
>>
File: maeocl598w5.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
maeocl598w5.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>25155634
Hugs be with you
>>
Weed is a better anti-depressant.
>>
Maybe you should die then and quit wasting my oxygen you whiny fuck
>>
Dissociatives have been the only anti-depressant that has worked for me. I take MXP once a week, and the glow lasts the whole 7 days.
>>
>>25155634
david you can talk to me, we are friends
>>
>>25155634
nice blog

original comment
>>
>>25155634
Sounds like you need to try some other/better meds, you don't need to suffer like that anon.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.