[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was your bully's name and what did he become? >Kevin,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6
File: 1407119379594.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1407119379594.png
129 KB, 724x611
What was your bully's name and what did he become?

>Kevin, now work for the town, picking up dead leafs and dog shits
>>
> Anonymous, still reflecting on years gone by and regularly posting on r9k.
>>
inb4 a vulture screencaps this thread for /r/4chan.
>>
Chris : Some fat hispanic guy, he's a "military police" now (idk what that is but I can tell it's way worse than what I do.)
>>
A 1.65m tall manlet that bullied me and when he ended up fighting me he kicked me in the balls instead of fighting me like an actual man.

I see him at my gym, he's literally a manlet that failed to even get big, he does bodyweight pull-ups while I put 35 kgs on my belt and go after him. He probably works a dead end job somewhere, like a waiter (he didn't get a degree).

lmao
>>
Artyom
He works in Izhevsk weapon factory as director
I work as grocery store man

There is no justice on this world
>>
chad

that is all
>>
>>25155342
>picking up dead leafs and dog shits

>no social interaction
>easy
>gets you moving
>sightseeing

A dream job.
>>
Well, i was the bully
I truly hate people, and i hate human failures like nerds
I also bullied chads
Im a cop btw so now i still bully people
>>
Jake
>died in a car accident

Brandon
>has a felony DUI, is gonna die before age 35 because of some disease

If they would've died before high school my life would've been a lot better during that time.
>>
>>25155617

but thats russia where everyone is basically alpha and evil
>>
Aaron

Got some engineering degree and makes more than I ever will in Florida.
>>
>>25155727
What did they do to you?

What disease is Brandon dying of?

Feels tragic tbqh
>>
>>25155780
This is the worst of it all. The prevailing meme is that bullies are all losers when at my school I had an epiphany when I realized all the 'smart' losers including myself all came from lower middle class families and would likely continue the cycle while the most popular kids would remain upper middle class regardless of their own grades.
>>
>>25155342

Well, they weren't really my personal bullies, they were generally dicks to everyone.

None of them made it past grade 10. Most went to jail.

I suppose they might be making alright money dealing drugs or something.

5 years ago or more I saw the girl that hung out with them alone buying cat food.
>>
>>25155840
>I realized all the 'smart' losers including myself all came from lower middle class families and would likely continue the cycle
I don't see how this is possible
>>
>Jose, now in jail
>getting bullied by an immigrant

Yeah, I know
>>
None, learn to fight cuckolds

First day of high school a cuckold chad slaps me and I nearly strangle him to death
>>
>>25155893
How isn't it? We were unpopular because we were poor and/or came from dysfunctional families. Everyone except for me ignored academics.
>>
Jasper.

Looks like he's working at some local mill, is single, and has a pet cat. Jeez, we're a lot alike. :/
>>
>>25155964
>lower middle class
>poor
>>
>>25155991
both

People who are poor in America describe themselves as lower middle class anyway.
>>
My half brother.

He got fucked up on drugs, got arrested, can never work a decent job, has two bastard kids he pays for, and lives on food stamps and welfare.

Oh, also, he got fat and bald.
I was fat as a kid, now I'm cut.
I still got a thick head of hair too, even though it's getting grey around the temples.
>>
File: illuminaughty.jpg (32 KB, 526x506) Image search: [Google]
illuminaughty.jpg
32 KB, 526x506
>being lucky enough to have a single bully
I had like 20 fucking niggers in cahoots with one another, now they're all off being diversity acceptances in decent colleges while I got better grades and couldn't find anything before the school year started.
Just end my life TbH famalamadingdongs.
>>
>>25156044
>it's getting grey
..... How old are you?
>>
>>25155342
Ryley

Faggot has six bastard children. No job. Basically trailer trash. My brothers kid comes to me for therapy. His children ended up just like gradeschool him (aka not two brain cells to his name and a complete wigger complex). Only, this time, there's five of them. One killed himself. The rest bully my nephew.
>>
>>25156050
>I had like 20 fucking niggers in cahoots with one another, now they're all off being diversity acceptances in decent colleges while I got better grades and couldn't find anything before the school year started.

Lel I really doubt this. If you got better grades then they aren't very good anyway, and affirmative action is exaggerated.
>>
>>25155342
Cam, hes going well.

>I'ma wait til he has a nice wife and some kids til cut this throat in this sleep while this family lay motionless in the background of his vision .
>>
>Jared
Works on an oil rig making 88k/year

>Matt
Owns his own trucking business, averages 200k/yr

Fuck this world.
>>
>>25155964
well my point was that if you're smart then you won't perpetuate the cycle, because you won't be poor
>>
>>25155617
>Artyom
Fights monsters in the Moscow Metro with his shotgun made out if bicycle parts.
>>
anyone here was the bully? one time in grade 4 me and my friend were really mean to this one guy and would make cards saying sorry on it and then when you open it up it would say "hahaha just kidding" and a bunch of other mean stuff and pictures

one day at the end of school we decided to fight him and they spinned their backpacks at him and i went in and punched him in the arm and that was the fight

i think we kinda became friends after but one day he wiped his poo all over the bathroom wall in high school and got expelled. he made some facebook post about moving schools and i commented maybe you shouldndt of wiped your poo all over the walls and he deleted it. i probably really embarrassed him

sometimes my other friend would always tell people how we beat him up and it would make me cringe everytime. now he probably sees me like you guys do when you make fun of them for being dead or something
>>
>>25155342
i never had a bully past elementary school because i kept to myself all the time
>>
>>25156455
I was a bully, a really antisocial one. I'd beat up smaller kids (I've always been a conspicuous fellow, a head taller than almost all other kids) for their lunch or just for fun and engage in antisocial behavior like insulting the teachers and refusing to do anything I was asked at school. My parents had to homeschool me during my last year of grade school and had me skip a grade
>>
>>25155786
I'm not sure what disease but it was just common knowledge. One time in middle school he stole a bag of chips from this gay kid and crushed them and the kid told him he deserved to die sooner than everyone else and he quit bullying him for the rest of the semester lol. I should've done the same.
>>
>>25155342
I had like 4 or 5 different bullies throughout the years and pretty much all of them have better lives than me right now. At least last I checked when I still had facebook 4 years ago.

the whole "Chad will be working for you or working at McDonalds and you'll be super rich and have all the girls :^)" thing is a huge fucking meme.

Except for Frank, Frank is homeless and smokes ice.
>>
>>25156836
>the whole "Chad will be working for you or working at McDonalds and you'll be super rich and have all the girls :^)" thing is a huge fucking meme.
but it's literally true, I see Chad working at Burger King when I'm on break from my cushy office job. I always ask for unsalted fries, since that means he has to make a fresh batch
>>
Tim

Dead. Got drunk and fell off a balcony.
>>
Bryan. He's a coke dealer now, did a few lines with him last weekend.
>>
File: 1449721500386.jpg (22 KB, 426x333) Image search: [Google]
1449721500386.jpg
22 KB, 426x333
I've actually bullied people. It still amazes me thinking about it because I'm literally the biggest scared beta socially anxious bitcjboi in existence. It was years ago when I was a kid so I guess my mind was different but yeah

>be me
>5 or 6 or some shit
>this quiet girl in my class is getting undressed for PE class
>for literally no reason I just point at her and start laughing
>she starts crying and I continue
>don't even remember what happened after that
>tfw she is probably qt as fuck now and still quiet, 11/10 would date
>tfw can't find her on normiebook

and

>be me
>ages 11-15
>friends with this guy who was really beta
>went to his house and shit, hung out with him a lot
>whenever the oppertunity arose I would treat him like shit in front of other people to seem cool
>literally would sometimes be nice to him and other times bully him for no reason, he wasn't even a bad guy, just beta
> this got me friends and he only had me
> would just keep treating him like shit
>one time I was walking him home with him once after school and we were talking and a group of biggers kids walked near us and I threw him to the ground to impress the big kids
>tfw I'm a piece of human fucking garbage because I despise people who treat their friends like shit to impress others
>tfw my friend is now in uni and has had gfs and I'm a NEET shut-in KV
>karma, senpai
>>
>>25157359
>my friend is now in uni and has had gfs
I don't believe you, that's as much of a meme as "Chad will work for you someday"
>>
I didn't get bullied all that much, but there was a guy in elementary school named Justin who bullied everyone.

He died of cancer.
>>
>>25155342
>Nick
>high school dropout, MLP fan, meth addict
>cucked by a nigger
>>
>>25157359
>tfw realizing I may have unintentionally "bullied" someone simply because I was too autistic to know how to interact with them otherwise
>>
>>25157441
Why not, my man?

I probably should of mentioned he started doing drama and got in with that crowd after high school, I think he's only had 1 gf and she was ugly but shit nigger it still counts
>>
>>25155501
Wannabe infantry who shuts down the parties of specops guys
>>
>Tanner

He's in the Navy, chubby manlet

>Easton

Studying medicine at a university. Unfortunately he's smart so he will probably succeed at it

>Wyatt

Super Chad, "DJ" who also dated/fucked my long-time crush
>>
>tfw I was the bully
he ended up as a NEET and I ended up going to a top uni
>>
>>25157541
I honestly hope you die by slowly being dipped into a vat of acid.
>>
>>25157563
yeah, I was edgy as fuck in HS

I bullied him because he was afraid of people, timid and an underachiever so I went passive agressive on him thinking it would make him stop being a bitch and work hard and achieve something. It backfired and I ended up telling him I was sorry for being a narcissistic cunt for 3 years at the day of graduation and told him to hit me as hard as he wanted. He didn't do anything. Haven't talked to him in years after that
>>
Sophia.

What made it worse was the mix of cruelty and sexual tension

It reached its apex when I got sick of her shit and pinned her down. We kissed then rubbed genitals without penetration for a while and went our separate ways
>>
>>25157541
I remember one time I accidentally strangled this guy in elementary school. he definitely browses here, in 10th grade I remember he was trying to explain to me what /b/ was
>>
first one is working as a security guard at a mall
he's also engaged to the daughter of our german teacher

the other one I don't know how is doing but I do know his dad died in a motorcycle accident this summer
>>
>Jerome, in prison
>Tyler, in prison
>Alex, works for the city as some repo guy
>Michael, died in a car accident during junior year of hs
>Michelle, owns her own business
>Matthew, on death row in Texas for killing someone during a robbery
>>
>Theo, now a highly-paid engineer while I'm still failing college
>Yohann, now a textbook example of a Chad
fuck
>>
ricardo

some mediocre job but he's doing fine. hot gf, great social life, etc
>>
>>25155342
>What was your bully's name
Matthew
>what did he become?
Me
>>
>>25155342

>Dylan
>Was 5" taller than me at start of middle school
>Got all the girls, always picked first, etc.
>Used me for all of his practical jokes, etc.
>Made my life living hell until my dad got a new job middle of 8th grade ("do you want to stay here and finish your year of school out with your friends?" "I don't have any friends here, let's go")

>was back in area last summer
>go to micromart at a gas station
>I'm now 6'2" and fairly /fit/
>some fatass manlet with a scraggly beard and greasy hair is there
>dirty, too small t-shirt, saggy pants
>makes eye contact
>gives me a weird smile
>sudden strange feeling in my gut
>about then, he walks into my aisle
>jabs his finger in my chest and when I look down, he flicks it up to my mouth and says in this loud weird voice, "aaay, looky, it's fagboy kevin, you still tryin' to suck my dick you fairy"
>hear the guy at the register start laughing this "huhh huhh" laugh like one of Dylan's besties used to do and I know it's fucking him
>even though I'm taller and stronger and doing better than him
>it's just like I was 12 all over again
>like my worst nightmare
>mumble 'fuck off' or something
>race out of the store as they're laughing
>go to get in my car and leave
>spend rest of day telling myself I couldn't have beaten the fuck out of him because those places have security cameras everywhere and I would've "ruined" my life

>still fantasize about going back and beating the living shit out of him
>never going to happen
>>
>>25158168
damn, you a bitch senpai
>>
>>25158168
tbqh, you deserve to be bullied.
>>
>>25155416
not that entertaining, wouldn't bring too many upboats
>>
>>25155342
Some ginger faggot named Nik
>he is now a dropout full of drugs
>praying one day that he will die of an OD
>>
>>25158168
>>spend rest of day telling myself I couldn't have beaten the fuck out of him because those places have security cameras everywhere and I would've "ruined" my life

Honestly, you probably would have ended up in prison for assault or something.

Or just gotten your ass beaten by Dylan and had to live with them posting the security footage on YouTube.
>>
>trent, literal tard who was somehow a fit chad
>anger management and rehab with assault charges
>>
>Thomas
he became a drug addict and last I heard he was in jail
>>
File: 4e3[2].jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
4e3[2].jpg
7 KB, 250x242
Justin, works at some kind of mobile auto repair service.

Honestly I can't even feel good about how mediocre his life is because I hate mine and he seems somewhat content if not happy with his life.
>>
File: fug.jpg (69 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
69 KB, 960x640
>Don't worry anon, the bully will end up working for you some day
>>
Kids who get bullied almost always deserved it. Nerds and losers aren't victims, more often than not they're arrogant creeps.
>>
Donald
He would usually push me around, spit on my face for being a poorfag and showed off his wealth
He's trying to become president.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 177x278) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 177x278
>>25156719
>Crushed his bag of chips

Wow what a fucking monster. He definitely deserves death at a young age for this.
>>
>>25158168

I kept waiting for the revenge fantasy to unfold so I could call it lying bullshit.

But this is just pathetic, man.

Made me cringe, and even worse, I'm fucking cringing because I know I would do the same fucking thing, but then I'd go online and boast about how I beat the fuck out of both of them and trashed the place.

>tfw even more pathetic than you
>>
>>25158656
He has my vote.
>>
Sergio, and he became the reason I can now stand up to myself and train every other day and improve myself.
>>
I bullied a kid in grade 9, for about a semester. He had enough one time and punched me, I threw him to the ground and kicked him in the stomach, I stopped after that.

He killed himself when he was 20.
>>
I didn't have a bully really

one guy did silly shit that I viewed as pranks, but then he punched me in the balls while people were picking up papers

hurt like hell but I didn't rat him out, just explained an accident happened and he got off the expulsion hook; no one ever teased me past that point again.
>>
>>25155342
If he works for the town he makes good money. I'd work as a fucking toilet cleaner for the town, and make good pay and solid pension and retire in 20 years.
>>
Richard is a security guard and knocked some girl up right out of high school. Was the best varsity football player senior year.

All the Indian kids that bullied me are in med school now.

Asian kids are doctors.

The only white kid that bullied me is probably in an institution tbqh
>>
>>25155342

>Toby (Mainly)
>Lives with parents and I don't think he has a job. Lifts weights, goes out and fucks girls. High school never ended for him.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.