[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How frustrating is it to realise that you are just a few centimetres
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
How frustrating is it to realise that you are just a few centimetres from what could have been a much, much happier existence?

Your ugly features could have been completely remedied if individual facial elements were just slightly larger/smaller or better placed. The difference that could be made to an ugly big nose or dumb looking big ears with just very slight adjustment. Another couple cms of jawline could literally have made you a Chad.

If you are unfortunate enough to be a manlet, just a few extra cms of height could have completely changed your life and your self-esteem for the better. Average cock? One extra inch would have made you officially hung.

Nature is very cruel in this respect. The entire outcome of someones life altered by miniscule, superficial appearances. Take a male model and give him a slight underbite or shift his eyes slightly closer together and he becomes a nobody. The genetic lottery is a precise thing indeed.

Of course, we have cosmetic surgery and gyms to improve certain features as best we can (if you afford it of course). But stuff like physical bone structure, height and cock size are set in stone. If you can afford plastic surgery, I cannot think of a single reason why you wouldn't go ahead with it. Looks are EVERYTHING in this world. And if you can't admit that to yourself you are seriously deluded
>>
>>25154769

I try not to focus on what I can't help to much, but sometimes it just bites my ass

>bad skin, even if white
>upturned nose
>shit tier hair

Cannot fix any of them really at all, maybe in 300 hundred years
>>
>>25154769

he's "okay" nothing amazing.
>>
>>25154888

Of course, he's just being himself
>>
>>25154769

I look somewhat like him lol
>>
>>25155109
No you don't, stop lying.
>>
>>25154769
I have good features. But I just plain don't care about them. I don't have the patience to spend 90 minutes every morning to be the ultra-plucked instagram pretty-boy he is. People don't wake up in the morning looking like that.
>>
>>25155132

Mostly the general look and the smile. Sorry if I triggered you.
>>
>>25155292

I'm curious, what do you think he needs to do for 90 minutes every morning, keeping in mind that there are equally goodlooking hairstyles that have less upkeep.
>>
>>25154769
How little body fat to get your cheeks to have that "sunken in" look?
>>
>>25155379
1%
origianal content
>>
>>25154769
It's physically impossible to change the shape and size of my skull, which is my biggest problem.
>>
>>25155377
90 minutes is probably a bit of an exaggeration 2bh. I used to keep up my appearance. It can take a while. Take for example his..."beard" I guess. It can take a while to get that level of uniformity.

The fact that he has zero skin blemishes would suggest make-up of some degree. Even just foundation or concealer or something. I would imagine that's a selfie so unless he just happens to be backstage at a fashion show, his lighting would be good enough to conceal everything.

His hairstyle is simple, yes. I have pretty much the same. But see how the wave is pretty much perfect? That can take time to do. I mean, you do get lucky every so often but there have been times where I've spent 15 minutes playing with it to get that kind of set.

One more thing...why the hell is squinting considered attractive now?
>>
I lost weight and apparently had a chad face lurking under there the whole time

Too bad I spent my formative years as a fat nerd otherwise I might have developed the social skills to put it to use instead of spending most days playing video games with my fat nerd friends
>>
>>25155346
Stop lying to yourself, anon. It's not healthy.
>>
Why couldn't women just be more forgiving when it comes to attractiveness? Why couldn't the average girl just be happy with an average guy? Why couldn't an ugly girl just be happy with an ugly guy? Why did it have to be like this?
>>
>cock size is set in stone
I've been using a pump, and I've gained over 1/4" so far, and that's assuming like a 1/4-1/2" increase from being able to push down my fat more. Six months of using it on-and-off.

I'm still nowhere near a size I would like to be (started under 5"), but even the slightest increases feel incredible. I've tried lots of other self-improvement shit and I keep hitting limits, but this was something I didn't have control over. Now I do, and it's getting better. If I ever got to 7" I'd put out ads on fucking craigslist

I'm only 5'7" too, so if I could get to 6.5-7", it'd look huge on my frame. And no I would not stop.
>>
>>25155697
You need to be stuck in eliot tier of delusion to believe the memes of this shithole of a board. Chads don't get the ugly girls. They din't want ugly girls. They want equally beautiful people. That's how it works. The problem is that you din't want to settle down for ugos but expect stacies to settle down for your ugly ass.
>>
>>25155723
You're so delusional it hurts phisically to read your post.
>>
>>25155831
What memes? 80/20 rule is legit and has been proven over and over. 80% of all women want the top 20% of men. Look it up.
>>
File: 1441297418188.jpg (172 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1441297418188.jpg
172 KB, 1280x720
>>25155723
>manlet dicklet thinking he'll become a chad some day
>>
>>25154769
it's not that good, trust me.
>>
>>25155881
>80/20 rule proven
>More than 20% of men have a female partner

Uhhhhhh. Face it. The 80/20 "rule" is nothing more than images made in some pathetic robot's MS Paint to shift the blame for the fact that he's completely repellent.
>>
>>25155697

Because "average" girls actually put effort in their appearance and "average" guys don't do the same.

On the first page here there's a thread about a youtuber girl who people call a 8-9/10, but has horrible acne scars and you can be sure that 8/10 guys wouldn't be dating her unless she covered those up.

Every girl, just because of how much effort they spend on their appearance, looks 2 points better than what they genetically are, while when you say you're average you're a 5 that has horrible taste in clothes and barely any style and end up looking like a 4.

Fuck off and put some effort in your appearance.

>>25155676

I'm not, you fucking retard. I do the same retarded pretty guy smile a lot even when I don't mean to and my skin is around the same color when I get tan and I got similar facial hair going usually. I didn't say I look exactly like him.
>>
>>25155951
It's mentioned in the bible bro. It was always the case. Just because not every woman can get a chad doesn't mean she wouldn't do anything for it if she could.
>>
>>25155881
>80/20 rule is legit and has been proven over and over
Source on that proof?
Besides... "Want" is not the same as "get". I suppose all men also want a victoria secret model or one of the miss universe competitors. But who exactly people end up with?
If you think that all females, regardless of their level of beauty, somehow end up dating a chad, well you might as well take a break from r9k and step into the real world.
Ugly people date ugly people. It is YOU who don't want to date an ugly girl. It's typical of a robot to blame their problems on others.
>>
>>25156060
>retarded projecting
All men want is someone who's interesting and loves them. Women are mentally incapable of doing either.
>>
>>25155983
>It's mentioned in the bible bro
I want the peoples from four-chan to know that was the moment I ceased reading your post.
>>
>tfw pretty satisfied with anything but my balding head and 13cm pencil dicklet

a-at least I could get some length after losing weight right?
>>
>>25154769
you're full of shit and don't know anything about anything

take a walk read a book stop being such a fucking dumbass
>>
>>25156060
Are you a fucking woman or something, defending their shitty behaviour?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169457743

>"Unlike I thought, 240 of the 300 girls actually had sex through tinder! Only less than 50 of the 300 men, which is remarkable."

80% of 300 = 240
20% of 300 = 60

that means that less than 20% of men get 80% of women on tinder

"buh buh.. women don't put any effort into their appearance that's why we find them ugly!!"

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-looks-and-online-dating/

>"As you can see from the gray line, women rate an incredible 80% of guys as worse-looking than medium."

So you're saying 80% of all men put ZERO effort into their appearance? Are you fuckign serious? No guy in that 80% ever put any effort into his appearance that's why women find them ugly? You stupid cunts will do anything to justify your hypergamy bullshit will you?
>>
>>25156085
Oops, I thought we were having a somehow serious argument... My mistake. Forgive me, I will proceed to maymay:
> imblying a virgin knows anything about women
What is your reference? Mama and r9k? Perhaps a slutty sister too, ahm?
>>
>>25156107
the bible was written by real people you stupid cunt

the point of religion was to stop hypergamy and to stop women from going for only a few men, to force them to get married and to shame them for having sex outside of wedlock because people realized that their behaviour would bring the downfall of humankind
>>
>>25156174
We're talking about relationships and you bring up ONE "research" about a hook up app? Well big surprise mister.
The other graph from ok cupid ratings... That is my favourite one. It's inpressive how robots select data that suit their needs.
First of all, this graph shows ratings of appearance. It doesn't show how many girls ended up dating how many guys. It shows just that: a beaty rating.
And if you took a step forrward in that research you would see the graph about the messages, which show that despite of rating the majority of men unattractive, women tend to message below average men MORE. The exatcly oposite of what men do, since they message the most attractive women more than the average and bekow average ones.
Do you see where this is going?
>>
>>25156294
http://www.psmag.com/nature-and-technology/17-to-1-reproductive-success

how many more do you need roastie cunt? women are garbage and always were

religion was a tool to stop them being garbage, now it's dead and they're back on their way to being garbage
>>
>>25156214
I feel bad to imagine that some robot actually believes this...
It would be a comfort to my heart knowing that you're baiting.
>>
>>25154769
He is equally fucked as you are, his life is and probably will be as insignificant as yours, he will be forgotten 1-2 generations after him. His kids (if he will ever have any) will probably hate him, since that great looks makes you self-centred narcissistic asshole and, well - weak and soft. After hitting 40s his body, health and looks will start to disintegrate and his biggest achievement in life was fucking more girls than average.

It's actually better to be 6-7 (and healthy, that is the key) in looks scale, people take you more seriously and won't envy you that much.
>>
>>25156294
>women send out 1/5th the messages, but some send to men they rate as being ugly as a horses ass
>ALL women across the ENTIRE spectrum get messages
When women can't get a beautiful Chad (i.e. someone 4/10 more than them) they use other measures... like income and height. Every single women got more replies than she sent out. And somehow this means women aren't as judgmental.
>>
>>25156346
Stop spiting that bullshit about religion. That's not the root of any religion, you dumbass. The workd religion derives from reconnection with the supernatural and spiritualism. It's the way humans found to answer existentialist questions such as why we are here, where do we come from and where do we go after death.
The inherent oppression of females present in many religions and societies across the globe has many others reasons and explanations.
Now about that ancient number, you got me there. 17-1. I can't explain that. Do you think it's the same after 8 thousand years? Do you think there are tobs of girls sharing one super hot guy right now?
You desperately need to leave your room and get a taste from the outside.
>>
>>25154769

I have a facial deformity. I know this truth down to my bones OP.

I think every man should get surgery if they felt like it. We shouldn't shame anyone for doing it because you know what? People aren't going to stop being shallow and judging your appearance any time soon. If ever at all.

Might as well trick the dumb human brain into where you want it to be rather than fighting against it.
>>
>>25154888
>9/10 is nothing special
Insecure much?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.