[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you wish for Christmas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: girl-drink-orange.jpg (58 KB, 600x365) Image search: [Google]
girl-drink-orange.jpg
58 KB, 600x365
What do you wish for Christmas?
>>
File: 145985985403.gif (164 KB, 494x332) Image search: [Google]
145985985403.gif
164 KB, 494x332
My health back.

Sleeping was my favorite time of day and now I can't do it without being in massive amounts of chest pains
>>
Enough money to pay back my debt.
>>
>>25154685
bullet to the head

original comment goddamit
>>
>>25154685
All I want for Christmas is you.

originality avoidance
>>
To grow a foot taller.
>>
>>25154817
I'd honestly like this too. Solve all of my problems at once.
>>
a god damn hug from a woman.

weed lmao 420 original comment
>>
Taking me for what I am, not for what they wish I was.
>>
I wish for enough money to buy my little sister a gift this year, she has cancer and her medical bills and trips to the doctor have put us in debt. We found out she was terminal this year. Honestly I wish we had even 20$ to spare so I could just get her something new and make her feel special

sorry for dumping this on you brobots I'm really sad that she's ill
>>
I just want to be left alone.

original I promise
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.