[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The racewar will never happen because White males are too beta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 3702976-8892024617-Stop_.jpg (101 KB, 545x547) Image search: [Google]
3702976-8892024617-Stop_.jpg
101 KB, 545x547
The racewar will never happen because White males are too beta and gentically weak.
>>
lol what? so many flaws in that pic I wouldn't know where to start
>>
The world is already less than 7% white thanks to the chinese and indians. Dumb ass image. And I appreciate less white people, means suffering goes up drastically. Just my cup of tea. ;^)
>>
The assumptions on this chart are retarded. It's not those regions are specifically designated for those races, it's that they're shitty fucking places that nobody else would want to live.
>>
>>25154306
>>25154464
>>25154505
Are you implying stormfags actually use their brains when they shit out "propaganda" like this?
>>
>>25154505
They're shitty places because low IQ can't sustain a working civilization. Yes I'm implying different population groups have different avg. IQs. Otherwise, good point. There's nothing "special" about each place that makes it need to have a certain race there. It's those environments which gave birth to different races anyway.
>>
>>25154222
This picture is retarded on so many levels it's not even funny. The reason why the percentages of white people WORLDWIDE is decreasing, is because large population increases in Africa, India, China, etc. and not because of mass immigration. For fuck's sake, even if all "non-whites" are teleported out of Europe into Africa the worldwide percentage of white people will remain the same.
>>
>>25154222
Probably shouldn't have had all those wars killing off the strongest of the race, should we.
>>
>>25154672
You aren't taking into accounts that the average white birthrate is now 1.2 per couple or that the ones that are having kids are usually racemixing.
>>
File: Screenshot (235).png (896 KB, 599x679) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (235).png
896 KB, 599x679
Guess where this girl is from
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.