[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw falling in love with girl that lives far away We talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1345606456713.png (51 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1345606456713.png
51 KB, 633x758
>tfw falling in love with girl that lives far away

We talk every day about all kinds of things, our messages are big paragraphs rather than single lines, as if we are actually interested in each other's lives and want to know each other's opinions on things.

Each night after we say goodnight to each other I go to sleep imagining her in my arms in bed just falling asleep with each other

Who else here have this situation? What to do? I might potentially be seeing her in a few months but that's a few months away. And it would only be brief because we'd both be seeing the same concert and that's it.
>>
bump fasdi0fnsdoifnsdoifnosidfjofa
>>
I'm in the exact same position. We're going to meet up over the summer. Hopefully, we'll transfer to the same uni.
>>
sometimes you gotta listen to your feelings man, they're what tells you where to go and your brain is what gets you there
if you really want something sometimes you have to kick reason to the kerb and do something adventurous
>>
>>25154142
my online waifu and i are growing farther apart
she's all i have
;_;
>>
File: 1438710932926.jpg (406 KB, 653x635) Image search: [Google]
1438710932926.jpg
406 KB, 653x635
Actually talk to her or it will be extremely awkward when you meet

You have to learn her personality, flirt with her in a witty way, and you'll both like eachother enough for her to say yes when you ask her out at that concert ;)

Fuck her good my man
>>
File: 1350071607658.jpg (48 KB, 798x809) Image search: [Google]
1350071607658.jpg
48 KB, 798x809
I'm in the same position too, we both know of our romantic feelings towards each other but he has a girlfriend. We're best friends and hopefully we get to see each other over the summer a few times. I really hope that we can be together in the future, even if we don't end up together I just want him in my life. Good luck anon, I hope that everything works out between you two.
>>
>>25154791
yeah we have actually met in person, I was working for a year at this place and she showed up for a couple weeks for work experience.

What I noticed is that our eyes would constantly be meeting across the room at each other and we'd just stare longingly and she was genuinely impressed at how I did my job, completely in awe. But she had to go of course which was sad.

I have sort of been teasing her about things but there's not much else to do.

>>25155232
how do you know about the romantic feelings? did he say something first or did you?
>>
>>25155244
I think he was the one that said something first, I could kind of tell because of how he talked about me to one of our mutual friends. I think we realized that we both had feelings for each other the weekend after my birthday, we started acting really gay towards each other on my birthday (we skyped all day) and I think it just escalated from there. Maybe if I had realized my feelings sooner then he wouldn't be dating his girlfriend, but it's not a big deal. We both know that we both want to be with each other, but I know he really cares for his girlfriend as well and it's hard trying to maintain a long distance relationship, especially with someone you've never met in real life before.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.