[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's a very good likelihood that this man will be in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: based bill.jpg (244 KB, 550x667) Image search: [Google]
based bill.jpg
244 KB, 550x667
There's a very good likelihood that this man will be in the white house again come January of 2017.
>>
File: trump at work.jpg (405 KB, 1800x1353) Image search: [Google]
trump at work.jpg
405 KB, 1800x1353
Trump is going to humiliate Hillary just like he did with Jeb, it's going to be fucking brutal, I expect some kind of live breakdown from her at the debates.
>>
How deep do you think did she take a cock?

I've had a bunch of blowjobs but never a deep throat
>>
>>25154128
Maybe the economy will start kicking ass again then.
>>
>>25154423
I wish you weren't this stupid and realized that the economy was good because of multiple situations and none of them were from Bill Clinton
>>
>>25154212
There is 0 chance of Trump actually winning the presidency senpai.

Guvmen won't actually allow that.
>>
>>25154500
The only thing that will stop him is a bullet.
>>
File: Big guy.png (232 KB, 304x568) Image search: [Google]
Big guy.png
232 KB, 304x568
>>25154556
>implying the CIA is above that
>>
HE'S GOING TO BE THE FIRST LADY FUCKING LOL
>>
>>25154592
is Hilary gonna be beta bux for Bill?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.