[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok guys, scenario for you. The wealthiest man on Earth comes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
Ok guys, scenario for you. The wealthiest man on Earth comes to you with an offer:

He will fund a special procedure that will genetically enhance you, making you as tall as you want, as smart as you want, as attractive as you want, and giving you superhuman strength, speed, and your ideal penis size. You will also have access to tons of money. The catch?

You have to fuck this woman. For an entire month you have to fuck her as often as possible, eating her out, licking her ass, anything she wants sexually(don't worry she won't want other men or cuckold shit).

Would you do it?
>>
File: poker.png (403 KB, 500x568) Image search: [Google]
poker.png
403 KB, 500x568
I tell him to stick that offer up his ass
>>
hell yeah I would, wtf kind of catch is that?
>>
>>25154093

i'd do it for free. tb.h
>>
Lol I would gladly do that.
>>
Not seeing a downside here
>>
no fuck the bourgeoisie
why don't you spend that money on feeding people you fucking parasite
>>
I would actually. She isn't awful and for a chance at reroll? Well even if I don't need to reroll, the "tons of money" is enough.
>>
ITT: Newfags deluxe
>>
>>25154204
There's another catch you guys don't know about involving that woman... shocked none of you figured it out...
>>
>>25154219
Is it a trap? Goddammit.
>>
>>25154241
No, something far far worse than a trap. I'm almost afraid to tell you guys.
>>
Ok guys, op here, I'll let you in on another catch the rich man didn't tell you. That woman he wants you to have sex with? Well...

she's a Jew.
>>
>>25154265
Trolling hard.
>>
hot
duh
she looks good
unoriginal
>>
>>25154329
I'm not a storm fag.
>>
File: 1445769548274.jpg (41 KB, 337x503) Image search: [Google]
1445769548274.jpg
41 KB, 337x503
>>25154093
what? If this rich guy came to me and told me I get to fuck her for a month but first I'll have to shit my pants and walk in them for a day, I'd do it

of course there's no catch
>>
Assuming "anything sexually" doesn't imply like hardcore BDSM/lots of pain, I literally don't see why not.
>>
I'm not seeing a down side here,that isn't a catch
that's a benefit
>>
>>25154093
Who in their right mind would say no to this?

Even the most gay guy in the whole world would do that, surely
>>
I just googled her. Its an actaul she is not a trap. Why would anyone not do this?
>>
>>25154093
JConn is the hottest of all time, I'd do it for free
>>
>>25154093

Young Conolly is the only perfect 10 in this world and the only woman I'd cheat on my gf to have sex with, no questions asked.

I'd have sex with old Jen for all that power, sure.
>>
No seriously, where's the downside to this?
>>
>>25155718
OP doesn't even make the fucking her demanding, as OP said "as often as possible", which gives a fair bit of wiggle room to eat, sleep and refresh yourself before getting back to fucking.
>>
>>25155418
Indeed, even the skelly mode she is these days.
>>
>>25154093
You're a fucking idiot OP.
Reminds me of those 9fag images about getting 10 million dollars if you don't use social media for a month.
>>
>>25154329
Back to pol with your antisemitism
>>
>>25154093
I'm never going to have casual sex with anyone even if I'm offered $1,000,000,000 and can choose any woman.
>>
>>25156005
Then you have my pity.
>>
>>25154329
You clearly misunderstand why people hate jews. It's not because they're all physically repulsive, it's because they have a shitty poisonous culture.

There's nothing wrong with fucking jewesses. Just don't have children and create more jews, or contribute to their shitty destructive culture.
>>
>>25156005
Good man. Don't put a price on pride, dignity or self-respect.
>>
>what's the downside xd
>you, your autistic retarded self, step up to benis in bajinga Mrs. Jennifer
>she starts stripping and talking dirty
>your anxiety flares up
>y-you too
>you cum in like 30 seconds and she just laughs at you
>this happens every time and never gets better
>she also tortures you and does crazy shit you aren't into for the whole month
>you are now rich, strong, 6'4 with an 8 incher but you have horrible self-esteem issues and PTSD
>>
>>25156234
Basically, as we've seen over and over again in anime, you will not be able to marry anymore.
>>
>>25156234
I'm not a virgin, plus I was abused as a child so I know how to detach myself from reality.
>>
>>25156005
See, anons? THIS is the kind of man your waifu deserves.

Be that man.
>>
>>25154093
No
I've lost interest in sex
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.