[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be in long distance relationship with grill >she is in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: lol.png (126 KB, 478x355) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
126 KB, 478x355
>be in long distance relationship with grill
>she is in Canada
>I am across the other side of the pond
>Everything seems great for the first month
>Slowly stops talking to me
>Tell her about it
>Says some stuff
>Devolop stronger feelings for her
>Want to get intimate with her
>LDR so cant do anything but say it verbally
>she immediately stops responding to me

I have never talked to her once on camera and the times I spoke to her over skype she was always really shy.

I thought to myself I should give it time and I waited a full month without asking anything.

I always said have a great day and how was your day.

Then I asked her why she was not responding. She never ever responds to me now.

I told her im finished when really I am crying here like a little fucking bitch.

SHE SAID SHE WAS SCARED OF ME.

ISN'T SEX FUCKING NORMAL? IT'S NOT EVEN THAT. WE ARE IN A FUCKING RELATIONSHIP. WHY IS THE IDEA OF INTIMACY TO YOU FUCKING SCARY.

JUST FUCK THIS SHIT. I DONT EVEN GET IT ANYMORE.

22 YEARS OLD AND MY FIRST GF WAS SOME ASIAN GRILL THAT WAS 18 AND NEVER SPOKE AND PLAYED LEAGUE ALL THE TIME FUCK MY SHIT UP
>>
>>25153841

lol. good oc but u dont get to rile me, fagg
>>
>>25153841
>Canada
>Asian girl

Like poetry. Also, i really hope none of this is true, it's pathetic beyond believe.
>>
>>25153908

Thanks. What the fuck is rile retard?

>>25153908

Tell me how it is pathetic though. I was texting her almost constantly saying how I wanted to fix things. I have heard nothing back. All I wanted to do was fix things. I did nothing fucking wrong anyways WHAT THE FUCK.
>>
>>25153881
>>25153945

>>25153908
Not talking to you about rile shit or what ever talking to other faggot
>>
File: IMG_20151216_141959_201.jpg (2 MB, 1840x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151216_141959_201.jpg
2 MB, 1840x3264
>ldr
I cant take anything you say seriously.
>>
pretty supreme, op. elliot would be proud.
>>
>>25153982
Well I'm out of it now nigger.
>>
>>25154002
Thanks nigger
>>
You sound impressively retarded and clingy.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.