[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>roommates a girl >roommate has a friend that has a boyfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (138 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
image.png
138 KB, 217x320
>roommates a girl
>roommate has a friend that has a boyfriend
>the boyfriend is a 6'9" 300lb flabby fat ass who has a woman figure
>the guy has no friends and the girls decided it would be a good idea for us to be friends since we both don't have any
>guy is fucking crazy, making fun of almost anything I do for no apparent reason,will mimic a cough or a sneeze.
>literally a sperg, everything I say he tries to contradict
>wants to hang out and watch a movie
>don't want to be friends with him anymore because I might try to kick his ass

How the fuck do I tell him to fuck off? He keeps texting me and making plans, even though it seems like he hates me.This guy is the worst human I've ever been in contact with. Is this what I get for hanging out with normies?
>>
>tfw you have no gf but this autistic landwhale does
>>
Be passive-aggressive, ignore him a lot, only give answers like "hmm", "ok", "yeah" etc.

He'll get it eventually.
>>
>>25153786
Nah don't do this, that takes too long and he might b autistic and not get the idea. Just tell him to fuck off. Your story should have ended when the girl tried to set you up, you should have told her you weren't interested. Now look at where you're at.
>>
File: fucking horrifying.png (590 KB, 657x675) Image search: [Google]
fucking horrifying.png
590 KB, 657x675
>>25153705

That sounds like hell. I knew someone like this. Fuck people like that. Theyre fucking weird and creepy.

That being said, the dude could probably crush your skull and cave it in. You can end up like this
>>
>>25153919
Yeah he looks like he has retard strength, I wouldn't mind fighting him though, but he's got a foot of difference with me. Guy is lazy though, just school and works. I can't believe my roommate thought I was same level as autistic as this guy. I have a little bit of friends because I choose them carefully. This guy is a straight up creepy wierdo, no wonder he doesn't have anyone
>>
>>25153976

Would you want you skull caved in? Im 5"1 and I can't imagine going up against this guy. sweet baby mohammad
>>
>>25154022
I'm 5'11" athletic and lift heavy every single day. He's fat, eats candy all day and doesn't do anything. Size isn't everything, my stamina alone would overpower him
>>
>>25154282
>Size isn't everything
Only if he can't catch you or if you get a punch to his face first.
>>
File: a.jpg (128 KB, 960x940) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
128 KB, 960x940
>>25153705
Prank him
>>
>>25154282
>my stamina alone would overpower him
no it wouldnt
>>
File: 1447792731500.jpg (195 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1447792731500.jpg
195 KB, 1280x1280
>>25153705
>fuck off nigger I don't like you

exatly like that, what's so difficult?
>>
>>25153705
>guy is fucking crazy, making fun of almost anything I do for no apparent reason,will mimic a cough or a sneeze.
These people are particularly aggravating. I think it's because they can't tolerate silence so they'll do literally anything to fill the void.
>>
>>25154985
This. Why are people such spineless pussies?
>>
>>25153705
>nah man I don't like hanging out with you cuz you act like a fat Gaylord

Text him that and block him
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.