[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I make 75k a year and save for a few years will I be able
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1445572805780.gif (115 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1445572805780.gif
115 KB, 500x700
If I make 75k a year and save for a few years will I be able to live like a king in the poor euro countries?

I was looking at Czech Republic, maybe Hungary. Feel free to suggest others.
Just want to retire early and not have to work again. Money will last way longer there.
Any robros from those poor euro countries can give some insight?
>>
Bump, also good internet is important. And food, I guess.
>>
It's not about how much you make, it's about how much you save and even more importantly, where you put your saved money. A bank account earns next to nothing and is a shit place to have your cash.
>>
Everyone will want to escape to east//central europe in a decade or so so probably no.
>>
Why would you go to these shitholes, honest question.
>>
Bulgaria: Fast internet and cheap everything
>>
>>25153647
This. Do you you really want to spend the rest of your life eating potatoes in some decrepit 1970s apartment in the middle of some Slav town
>>
>>25153647
>>25153694
Not OP, but beautiful people and cities. I'd be careful with cab drivers in Bohemia though
>>
>>25153647
> Hungary and Czech Republic are shitholes

Why are Americans so fucking uneducated?
>>
>>25152881
Czech Republic and Hungary are actually pretty rich, especially the Czech republic. Go to Belarus if you want to seem really wealthy.
>>
>>25152881
Czech is a hard language to learn, as are other east euro languages compared to german or spanish weak shit.
>>
>>25152881
>poor
>Czech Rpublic

if you want to live like a kind then got to Albania or Bulgaria you fat cuck
>>
>>25153675
How is Bulgaria on the immigration issue? There's a very strong pro-white movement in Hungary.
>>
>>25153302
No fucking shit. I've accounted for that. I have no need to spend money and my salary will basically go straight to savings.

>>25153694
Stay delusional. I sit at my computer the majority of the time anyways, not like that matters much if it were even true.

>>25155335
Not fat, keep dreaming. Czech Replublic is not just Prague either. My money will still go a very long way if one is strategic.
>>
>>25153675
Tell us more about Bulgaria.
>>
Steer clear of Hungary. that's one crazy regime you don't want over you.
>>
>>25157010
does this shit really affect the average person?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.