[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no rpg like world to just slay lvl 1 monster and get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1446570505767.png (361 KB, 500x438) Image search: [Google]
1446570505767.png
361 KB, 500x438
>tfw no rpg like world to just slay lvl 1 monster and get 2-3coins out of them for an easy and stable income
>>
The ultimate dream.

Do you have a specific world you'd like to live in? For me it'd have to be star wars, all the aliens and planets, you could just take a ship and get lost in an endless sea of new things, killing monsters all across the galaxy until you become a famous bounty hunter.
>>
It's actually even easier than that, these days. Keep putting money into an income fund and eventually you can live off of the interest. This is especially easy if your needs are super-small.
>>
yes it's a perfect world OP
i just want to slay some weak ass monster then go to a tavren and drink myself to death.just like now...
>>
>>25152746
star wars world would be awesom but also expensive as hell.
i prefer to live in an earth only world
>>
>>25152519
>kill rats
>sell rat corpse for 1-2 coins
>spend all day killing rats
>spend all night washing and drinking myself to sleep.
>>
>>25153531
>>25152746

Yeah, I'd be willing to bet that living in the Star Wars universe would probably be more "sand farmer" than "bounty hunter" for the majority of people. What you really want is to be the protagonist of any world.
>>
>>25152746

I prefer the kind of comfy generic medieval fantasy worlds featured in the JRPGs I used to play.
>>
>you will never live in the Log Horizon world
>>
>>25152519
>chad goblinslayer rolls past in his gilded armour with a trail of enamoured maidens behind him
>>
>>25154539
GOD FUCK
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.