[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://time.com/4138156/finland-bas ic-income/ >eternal c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: comfypepe.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
comfypepe.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
http://time.com/4138156/finland-basic-income/
>eternal comfyness coming to my country, no more irritating form filling every fucking month for neetbux

best is, finnish wagecucks cant argue any more about being a parasite of the society when this happens and they get the same money, i bet they arent sending it back to government to avoid being a "bum"
>>
I'm a citizen of another EU country. Can I come and enjoy basic income with you finbros?
>>
fuuuuuuuck I want to move
>>
How much can 800/month get you in Finland, besides rent+utilities+food?
>>
OK that's it. Who wants to get together and move to Finland? Maybe we can rent a place together and figure it out before we get basic incomes.
>>
if you want to get finnish citizenship you'll have to do military service for a year.
>>
>>25152609
Bag of chips per day. Maybe a carton or two of milk.
>>
File: 1450029806111-int.jpg (120 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1450029806111-int.jpg
120 KB, 650x650
>>25152645
Besr time of my life
>>
IT SUCCEEDED?!

THERES A CHANCE!!!

Great now I can't want Trump to get elected.
>>
Consider me jelly.

I think in 2030 we won't even have to leave the house anymore. Self driving cars will deliver your groceries to your house. You just order via the Internet.

If I just hang in there I'll be able to experience my dream of never leaving my home ever again.
>>
>>25153623
You can already do that, numbskull.
>>
>>25153713
No I can't. I don't get any government money and mommy won't let me
>>
>>25152609
Cost of living is pretty high. It might be just enough for rent + utilities of a crappy apartment room.
>>
>>25153736
What country are you from? You can move in with me as a roommate and you won't have to get out of the house if you don't want to.
>>
>>25153809
Not him, but I want to move in with you. I'm from Sweden.
>>
>>25153874
Yeah, but I'm not OP. I'm from another EU country. I was just throwing an offer out there. If you're down for whatever, let me know.
>>
damn, finland is god tier
>>
>>25153947
I am down for whatever.
>>
>>25153806
wont landlords just raise the rent to twice what it is now so people will have to get a job anyway?
>>
>>25153996
OK. It's in Romania and I'm moving into a very nice, new apartment next year, either February or March. I can let you stay for free, feed you and everything else. But only if you're nice. Give me your skype and I'll contact you at a later date.
>>
>>25154108
My Skype is d.ne20
>>
>>25154012

That's basically the crux of it. Dumbasses don't realize that prices for things will go up drastically if it's known that everyone in the area now has more money. Aussies set their minimum wage at something like $20 but all it did was make everything twice as expensive.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.