[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes a woman popular among men? You guys have one of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 4865_0757_480.jpg (112 KB, 480x700) Image search: [Google]
4865_0757_480.jpg
112 KB, 480x700
What makes a woman popular among men?

You guys have one of highest amounts of waifu/qt gf/ crushes/celebrity threads- and I want to understand this phenomenon.
>>
>>25152414

its hard to explain. but when there's a qt, the acknowledgement of her qtness is instant and like lightning.

Dakota is NOT qt.

ty
>>
>>25152414
Ridiculously cute or attractive.
>>
Laughing at my jokes and being nice.
>>
>>25152435
If she is not a qt why she also became instantly famous with decent following?

Also- are being a qt really all there is to it? There are tens of thousands of cute girls on social media and irl and seems only a fraction gets really popular (no matter if on web or irl)
>>
>>25152414
>What makes a woman popular among men?

Being approachable, nice and capable of being a part of a conversation.

Alternatively if you're like most women, just stand there and look cute and/or sexy.

Personally, I love dresses, women in america don't ware them anymore.
>>
>>25152414
Physical beauty + a hint of vulnerability
>>
File: 1447560426680.png (834 KB, 2637x674) Image search: [Google]
1447560426680.png
834 KB, 2637x674
>>25152435
basically this and varies between individuals

>>25152523
people that follow her shit are nippons and weeb girls
>>
>>25153166
wow your image makes it so clear how women peak at age 14 and how they desperately try to keep that look at 15+ when their face and body just becomes uglier and uglier to the point where they just look like a joke
>>
>>25153241
In both cases they look way better at 18+ than 14, dont know what are you tryjng to suggest
>>
>>25152414
Being thin and not being a whore
>>
File: Aya1.jpg (65 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Aya1.jpg
65 KB, 640x640
Aya shalkar is best qt, roastie kayta can't compete
>>
>>25153241
Bitch on top looks about 30 at 14.
>>
Must be thin, have a basic sense of style, not too dumb and more introverted than extroverted. Basically 'cute' is any girl a guy wants to fuck that isn't too talkative or involved in activities generally related to extroverted people. Also definitively more a matter of personality than looks/body/face.
>>
Be willing to take fat shits in my mouth
>>
>>25152414
Beauty/Facial symmetry/Marker sexual features
Sexual availability
Approachability
Capacity of having fun wth
Doesnt create conflicts
Social status
Paternal instincts / possibility to offer protection
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.