[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other robots with selective eating? It's one of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Any other robots with selective eating? It's one of the main signs of my Aspergers.

>have a limited number of foods I can eat (it has increased throughout the years though)
>can't stand the smell and taste of meat and fish (it makes me gag)
>can only eat plain foods without mixing them much (for example, I can eat vegetables separately, but the texture of salad makes me gag, too)
>obviously, I avoid eating out much as possible
>because of that I've never gone on any school trip or any party (because, you know, what if I had to eat food I don't like)
>when I eat out, I only eat doughnuts or pancakes, and try to eat alone
>this has affected not only my social life, but my career, too (I avoid attending conferences or summer camps)
>currently I'm a student and I hope I will work from home (so I wouldn't have coworkers with whom I would need to eat)
has increased throughout the years though)
>can't stand the smell and taste of meat and fish (it makes me gag)
>can only eat plain foods without mixing them much (for example, I can eat vegetables separately, but the texture of salad makes me gag, too)
>obviously, I avoid eating out or eating in public as much as possible
>because of that I've never gone on any school trip or went to any party (because, you know, what if I had to eat food I don't like)
>when I eat out, I only eat doughnuts or pancakes
>this has affected not only my social life, but my career, too (I avoid attending conferences or summer camps)
>currently I'm a student and I hope I will work from home (so I wouldn't have coworkers with whom I would need to eat)

You don't realise how important to social interactions eating is.
>>
>>25152380
Oh shit, was writing it in notepad and pasted it twice)
>>
Go be a special snowflake somewhere else.
>>
What a freak
>>
>>25152380
Yup, pretty much lived on bread, milk and 2-3 types of warm food for my entire life. Was slightly better when i was really young but i still didn't eat in school.
>>
>>25152397
It's okay anon, I can save the duplicate for later.
>>
>>25152380
yup. I live almost exclusively on pizza.
>>
HOLY SHIT.

THATS A THING?

I thought I was just a pussy for not being able to eat 90% of all foods.
>>
>>25153037
It is a thing. And it's so weird that I find it easier to hide it than to try to explain it to someone outside my family.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.