[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You deserve your misery.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Tyson-Ballou-25.jpg (79 KB, 700x980) Image search: [Google]
Tyson-Ballou-25.jpg
79 KB, 700x980
If you still try to hit on girls while not being Chad, you fucking deserve the shit you get. Honestly, what the fuck do you expect?

Why do you still fucking try? You know how women fucking work. And even if she agreed to date you, she'd lust for better looking men.

Just stop trying, you're only hurting yourself more.
>>
>>25152356

>If you still try to hit on girls while not being Chad

i don't!

that's why im here.
>>
>>25152356
Faggot detected
>implyig you must have a chad appearence to get girls
>giving up so easy

You deserve the shit you get, not me, cuck
>>
>>25152423
I'm not gay, nor do I get shit.

It doesn't matter if you end up getting a girlfriend. If you're not Chad, you're not her first option. That's fucking pathetic, being the consolation prize.

Have some decency and save yourself from the embarrassment.

But keep going, the world wants to laugh at you.
>>
>>25152356
Sounds like you wanna be in a relationship, KEK. How bout just fucking and dumping her. You get what you wanted out of it and now she feels more insecure so as to make it easier for the next guy to pump and dump 'we

It's not rocket science bro
>>
>>25152484
>at burger place
>female cashier
>chad's order will always be better than yours
>mfw burger music starts playing

nice projection of your own insecurity brah
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.