[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dying while fighting for the Army would be a better alternative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 55dd76dfc46188c5328b457e.jpg (169 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
55dd76dfc46188c5328b457e.jpg
169 KB, 900x500
Dying while fighting for the Army would be a better alternative than suicide. You can potentially find something that gives you something to live for, and if you still wanna die, and you die, you get all the benefits of suicide and will be regarded as a hero.
>>
>hurrrrr joining the military means you're in firefights 24/7 everybody is Infantry I know nothing about this
>>
Yeah but you're talking to an audience of retards who not only wouldn't ever make it onto a battlefield for the army, but also aren't suicidal in any way. The army is not a place for attention whores, they are perfectly happy with 4chan and other social media.
>>
>>25152301
I meant if you stayed as an Infantry Soldier. If you're an officer or w/e that's a different story.
>>
>>25152270
someone who is considering suicide is not a good fit for service you would probably fuck up and get someone else killed.
>>
I have bipolar 1 and I would be like a killing machine when I'm manic. Do you think they'd accept me even though I was voluntarily hospitalized for a few days? I'm doing engineering, so I was thinking about joining the chair force after uni to get better jobs.
>>
>>25152370
Depends on what the doctor thinks.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.