[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elliot Rodgers is literally the biggest joke ever Everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
Elliot Rodgers is literally the biggest joke ever

Everything about his story is hilarious except that actual real people died, if his life was made into a comedy movie it would be Dark Comedy of the century

I can't talk to any of my friends about how funny I find his ass because Norms don't agree that mass murderers can be funny but god damn he was so stupid

Like a cartoon villain with autism

I hope you guys don't take him seriously and acknowledge how obvious it was why he was a virgin right?
>>
>>25152253
the posts ironically admiring him are part of what makes this board great. Makes me kek everytime worshipping a beta cuck.
>>
>>25152253
>Everything about his story is hilarious except that actual real people died

Ok newfag.
>>
>except
>implying that didn't make it funnier
>>
File: 1450061974546.jpg (38 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
1450061974546.jpg
38 KB, 300x450
>>25152253
I think the lottery ticket thing really hits hard the fact that he was a complete autist with some kind of extreme mania. If a guy like him got laid I'd be pretty pissed for being a virgin.
>>
>>25152253
Hello, Reddit.

bloxxxxxxxxx
>>
>Reads a book that says visualize what you want
>He visualizes winning the lottery
>>
File: ElliotRodgers unsettling.png (39 KB, 1258x343) Image search: [Google]
ElliotRodgers unsettling.png
39 KB, 1258x343
A tragic comedian.
>>
File: 10089956.jpg (41 KB, 618x360) Image search: [Google]
10089956.jpg
41 KB, 618x360
He killed 3 asian betas, some white dude who was probably just listening to his MP3 player taking a night walk, and 2 nonstacy averagfus
Literally couldn't even go on a killing spree right
>>
>>25152376
>5'9" 135lbs

skelly manlet lmao
>>
File: 1450630750295.gif (499 KB, 520x720) Image search: [Google]
1450630750295.gif
499 KB, 520x720
>>25152376
https://storify.com/NewSecular/elliot-rodger-bodybuilding-com-forum
>>
>>25152376
topkek, did he ever state his actual size?
>>25152393
probably because he was a halfbreed, I meen look at Cho, look at that guy who shot up sandy hook, both beta as fuck

I guess the moral of the story is never racemix
>>
kgjhgkjh
>>
>>25152253
I know what you mean. I broke out in laughter, several times, while reading his manifesto. Sadly I'm not from the US, so I basically have nobody to talk about this, since people here don't even know who this is.
>>25152393
What a pathetic disappointment. And he was the guy talking about going on a mass killing spree, what a faggot.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-21-19-23-40.png (211 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-21-19-23-40.png
211 KB, 720x1280
Top kek, guy was nuts desu
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-21-19-24-32.png (200 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-21-19-24-32.png
200 KB, 720x1280
That explains it then, badly bullied to the point where he couldn't go to school or have confidence with girls, he really was a robot.
one of us
>>
>>25152933
>>25152961
Why does /r9k/ idolize him?
He sounds like the world's biggest failed normie
>>
this delusion. I don't think he's a robot. He's like these fat whales that think they can get chad that r9k hates so much. He was a skeleton with a baby face and the only thing he had was money.
>>
>>25152988
he's not a failed normie

he's a failed chad

even if he was 5'9, even if he was 5'6 he should have been popular as fuck

he's decent looking without a duckface and autismal stare, he was rich as fuck, he had connections

all he had to do was lift for like 6-9 months and be nice to people once in a while and he would be chad

instead he blew all of his money on cars and the lottery (despite being rich as fuck already) and expected results from lifting for 2 weeks

I'd trade my life for his in an instant, what a fucking moron
>>
>>25154268
Yeah why the fuck did he enter the lottery when he was a literal trust fund baby
>>
>>25154668
Because more money would've been more power. His trust fund probably only afforded a lavish life for himself.
>>
dude quoted fucking anakin skywalker in his retribution video
>>
>>25152988
>>25154268
he was simply a retard, that's all
literally just stupid
he had money, that's the single most powerful resource you can have to get women, even I understand that
old farts like hugh hefner get laid all the time guess fucking why
he didn't need looks
he didn't need charisma
hell he didn't even need confidence
>>
>>25154811
George Lucas strikes again. How many more 'phantom menaces' will those fucking shit prequels create?
>>
He was literally the messiah of the betas. Jesus' deeds were suppressed by the establishment (Romans) initially as well. It's only later that his teachings spread to all cultures and all echelons of society. Elliot Rodgers will be the same. Right now the betas (Christians) are worshiping him under the guise of irony, but eventually the Romans (normies) will grow weaker and we - stronger. Then we'll openly worship him as the true beta messiah.
>>
>>25152253
>friends
>not relating to Elliot Rodger
Why do the normies own /r9k/ these days?
>>
>>25154898
Most of his victims were betas lol. He was more like an infiltrator/traitor
>>
>>25154949
This. Elliot was disgusted by betas and had no problem brutally killing his virginal, nerdy roommates.
>>
I'm not really that fond of elliot, I'm a loser virgin too. But at least he got to grow up with friends to hang out and play wow with. I'd have been really happy to have had that.
>>
>>25155047
>nerdy
ok you just stepped over the line, using "nerd" unironically in 2015 is a clear sign of a poser normie.
>>
I'm glad I'm not the only one, his manifesto was a literal fucking masterpiece of comedic writing.

It reminded me a lot of "Augustus Carp", both first person narratives of entirely self-absorbed twits who think they are geniuses and write in an affected style.

I mean just the idea of writing an autobiography when you're 22 is so delusional.

And the castigation of anyone that had "wronged" him, going back to Kindergarten.

Even the massacre itself.
>>woops the doors locked, guess I won't kill anyone here, door's locked after all.

>>just hits people with his base model BMW (Beta motorwerken) instead
>>
File: elliot.jpg (29 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
elliot.jpg
29 KB, 480x640
Elliot hated everybody. He hated men "beneath" him(shorter, uglier, non-white etc) and he hated men "above" him(taller, blond) because he was envious of both of them.

He hated everyone. I'm not surprised he snapped eventually.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.