[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be autistic neet >finally get into a company at an IT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
>be autistic neet
>finally get into a company at an IT position
>boss is very good to me, tell him about my problems, and he treats me nicely and talks to me about them
>a few months pass, perform well, but only due my boss' supervision and social support
>boss confides in me that his wife is slowly dying of a brain hemmorhage, and tells me his external hard drive with pictures and videos of them together is broken, and how this makes him feel like shit
>he tells me he trusts me more than most others working IT, or people at the data recovery company, asks me to restore his data for some pocket money, asks me to treat his data with utmost care, and tells me he's sure I'll respect his privacy
>recover his HDD
>start looking through a few of the photos
>start seeing nudes of his wife
>get insanely aroused
>start jerking off, feel incredibly horny
>cum intensely

I feel like shit right now, why am I such a horrible person? I don't deserve life.
I should just leave the company, thank him and hang myself.
>>
>>25152121
Post them. You fucked up already, so posting them won't do much harm
>>
>>25152121
PICS OR GTFO ANON
>>
He probably knew you were going to whack it to his wife's pics. Maybe he even gets off on it.

Either way, just give him the recovered data and don't mention the nudes.
>>
>>25152121
This is bullshit, but if you post pics I'll believe it.
>>
>>25152121
he doesn't have to know, faggot

just fix his shit and give it back to him, you can still respect him and he'll respect you.
>>
>>25152121
Post pics u autistic shit
>>
don't tell him

and post ONE picture here, just ONE
>>
>>25152121
Don't tell him. Do not fucking tell him.
And don't post anything here or elsewhere. Don't copy the files either.
Just get back on track.
>>
>>25152121
what's the bid deal family? From reading the story I thought you were going to fuck up recovering them. sometimes you gotta get your jack on you feel me?
>>
>nudes

pics or it didn't happen senpai
>>
If you post them here someone is sure to fuck up your job.
>>
So you got paid to find a pic hot enough to jerk off to and your boss will respect you for doing so because he wants the pics too.
sounds like a good time dude
>>
>>25154210
shut up roastie111
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.