[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are literally billions of qts in the world and you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 76543456789.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
76543456789.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
>there are literally billions of qts in the world and you can't have a single one
>>
lol no
estimates go as low as 500 millions
>>
File: tumblr_mmi30tNkuu1qcmed9o3_1280.jpg (216 KB, 685x1024) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmi30tNkuu1qcmed9o3_1280.jpg
216 KB, 685x1024
>you will never have an arranged marriage with a qt

Should have been born in a Muslim country
>>
>>25152140
proofss?
>>
I think the cutie to non cutie ratio is far far lower than 1 in 4, assuming 8 billion people with half of them being women. I wouldn't say billions.
>>
>>25152140
That seems like a very, very low estimate.

7 billion people in the world.
About half of them are female.
And about half of those would probably constitute as "qt".

That's 1.75 billion qts.
>>
>>25152140
The pool is realistically much, much smaller than that. Maybe 50-100 girls at best once you consider how many of them live in your town, go to your school/college and how many of them are single and most of those single girls are waiting for Chad.
There's also many other factors like your height, financial status, social status etc.
For example, if you're 5'8'' and bellow, you automatically repulse at least 50% of females unless you're filthy rich.

Don't beat yourself up.
"There's always someone for everyone" is bullshit.
>>
Hey OP I've had multiple qt gfs, sup?
>>
>>25152281
>if you're 5'8'' and bellow, you automatically repulse at least 50% of females unless you're filthy rich.

Citation needed
>>
>>25152274
jesus christ
raise your standards a little unless you consider hairy indian apes and old hags "cute"
>>
>there's your perfect soulmate out there, in the vast space of our planet Earth
>you're sitting in your house, posting on meaningless image based forums

Gives you perspective, eh?
>>
>>25152281
>"There's always someone for everyone" is bullshit.
it's bullshit expecially since young males outnumber young females in most countries
>>
File: lwRsDAUh.jpg (92 KB, 1024x457) Image search: [Google]
lwRsDAUh.jpg
92 KB, 1024x457
>>25152319
I exaggerated a bit. It's 50% at 5'7'' and below, not 5'8''. Still, it's a valid statement that short men have a much smaller dating pool than average and tall men.
>>
>>25152429
There's no sources for that graph, no one can research where the info came from to see if its valid. For all I know its based off something stupid like online dating statistics if not made entirely by some neckbeard.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.