[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just got diagnosed with chronic depression and social anxiety.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1448311623829.png (146 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1448311623829.png
146 KB, 554x439
So I just got diagnosed with chronic depression and social anxiety. what am I in for /r9k/?
>>
>>25152063
you're in for chronic depression and social anxiety??
it doesnt take a fucking retard to know what you're in for
>>
>>25152063
Apparently everybody on the internet has that.
Don't think you're something special.
>>
>>25152063
Don't isolate yourself and keep avoidance in check.
>>
>>25152063
don't take ANY meds you are given, if they try to foist things on you
it's pharmceutical companies trying to get rich off your back
>>
>>25152117
>it doesn't take a fucking retard to
That's not how that expression works, twinkledick. You don't have to aspire to being a retard to understand things.
>>
>>25152063
You're in for some hell, especially when another very low mood episode rolls around.

Try to keep yourself an your mind busy, that's all I can say
>>
venlafaxine 225 mg
>>
>>25152063
what country? are you gonna get neetbux?
>>
>social anxiety

never having a gf or friends or a job or an education
>>
You're in for NEETbux
>>
File: 0E96Cjkvt44.jpg (127 KB, 800x594) Image search: [Google]
0E96Cjkvt44.jpg
127 KB, 800x594
>what am I in for /r9k/?

Exactly the same stuff up to this point, you're just diagnosed now.

You just posted this for attention grabbing, anon. Don't be this desperate, it's not appealing.
>>
You should already know if they diagnosed you.
>>
Why is the combination of Depression and social anxiety so trendy at the moment? I don't get it. Seriously in the last two months I have heard so many people talk about having this shit.
>>
>>25152675
because we're all special little snowflakes
>>
>>25152675
Social anxiety is so crippling that it causes depression imho

I know it's a meme to have depression and anxiety problems and I generally think that people who claim to are just lying. I'm agoraphobic and literally can't leave my house without some fucking blessing from God. It fucked my life all to pieces. I'm so lonely and my future looks really bleak. Even with all of the bad shit that should be motivation to "just go outside" and "just be myself", I just can't do it. Even just driving across town makes my heart race and makes me pant and everything seems blurry. I can't think right when I'm out around people. It's absolute hell.

Anyway, it's not like real depression where you feel awful and sluggish for no reason. You get depressed fits but it's really like focusing on everything bad about your life and how powerless you are to change it. It really comes and goes.

Sorry for the wall of text, I just thought it would be some insight.
>>
>>25152063
I think your in for depression and anxiety ya fucking pussy
>>
Try for the NEETbux.
Good luck family
>>
>>25152675
>people on the depression and social anxiety board of a Yunnanese body-pillow subreddit have depression and social anxiety
Next you'll complain that there are too many autists on wrongplanet.
>>
>>25152882
I'm not talking about /r9k/ or even 4chan you faggot. I'm seeing it everywhere including normiebook.
>>
>>25152902
western society is really unhealthy

depression rates go up with rates of obesity, cancer, and diabetes too
>>
>>25152063
>diagnosed with chronic depression

Is your social anxiety the cause of your 'chronic' depression?
>>
>>25152591
Netherlands, I don't know if I can get NEETbux desu
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.