[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got out of highschool a year ago. What now? I have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
I just got out of highschool a year ago. What now?

I have a car and a couple grand in the bank. Where do I go? What do I do? I dont really want to be or do anything but I dont want to be a dead beat.

Any good jobs that arent shit? Tips? Im thinking I should avoid college.
>>
>>25151874
do a trade. Water Treatment or welding is pretty comfy.
>>
I'd try acting if you are an extrovert. if you are an introvert, I'd trying writing.
>>
>>25151936
Those are both not possible. Im not talented or inspired enough.

>>25151927
Ive heard welding requires long hours and has some big risks.
>>
Move out and get a wagecuck job for a year. After that year you should have a decent idea of what you wanna do with your life. For the love of all that's good DO NOT BECOME A NEET. YOU WILL BECOME DAMAGED GOODS AND DIG YOURSELF INTO A DITCH THATS INSANELY HARD TO GET OUT OF.
>>
>>25151982
Already got a job. Its dead end and doesnt pay enough for me to live alone.

I really do not know what to do. I dont want to be anything. Hell, I would be happy with a one room apartment. My needs are nearly non existent. I still dont want to live like a dredge though.
>>
>>25152035
Make some friends and try to get some cheap as fuck rent with roommates.
>>
>>25151978
Go to fast food, it's not ideal but you get a good amount of interaction and it puts money in the wallet.
>>
>>25151978
welding pays big bucks though
>>
>>25152083
Moving out with my dad. My parents are divorced and hes terminally ill. He gets a lot of NEET bux since he worked a high up gubmint job when he was healthy. Together we will probably move into some cheap trailer or something.

>>25152095
I make what a fast food worker makes working full time. I work $10 for 30 hours a week. Anywhere from $225 to $275 on a great week. Fast food would only be more hours for equal pay.

>>25152106
I really dont want to blind myself or work 11+ hour days though.
>>
>>25152147
My condolescenses anon. Take care of your dad until you can save up to make it on your own.
>>
>>25152212
Thanks buddy. I think im just going to be a hermit though. Build a small home on a plot of land out in the woods. Live away from everyone.

Society feels like a toxin. I need to get away from it.
>>
>>25151874
Go to Vegas! Turn those 2k into 20k
>>
>>25152280
Its 3k

and no thanks. Gambling is a bad idea.
>>
Just make friends and it's easy. I was in a shit job in my field until I just went to a party and met some dudes with their own tech businesses. Then I got motivated to start my own shit, and worked with them to make ez money. My wife also had friends who were married to Intel and Amazon employees, so that all just made things easier. We would go to their place 3 times a week and almost never have to pay for food or alcohol.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.