[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy cow girls can be absolutely vicious. The dude's probably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: cringetooilladmit.png (259 KB, 405x1137) Image search: [Google]
cringetooilladmit.png
259 KB, 405x1137
Holy cow girls can be absolutely vicious. The dude's probably on the spectrum or as some other kind of mental disability.

Also, the tumblr post this screenshot was taken from has 146,000+ notes. Meaning, at least 73,000 people in the world (not to mention however many people on twitter shared it!) now know how awkward this Jeffrey guy is at trying to be charming and what he looks like.

Seriously, this is fucking cruel. Ruin a guy's life just for the offense of being ugly and trying to be your boyfriend or some shit? I've seen some mean things said/done to fat chicks by guys but, this is on a whole nother level.

I often think you guys are a bit paranoid when it comes to women and then I see this kind of shit and, yeah, it's kind of fucking hard to claim that paranoia is unfounded. It's like "Oh shit this is the sort of the thing that might happen to me if I actually take initiative for a change."
>>
repost. he's ugly. if he was cute she'd go out with him.

that's life.
>>
>>25151837
I don't know, he looks like a rapist. I feel kind of bad for her, even being stuck in the same car as that waste of life for a couple of minutes would make me legitimately want to kill myself.
>>
He's ugly, of course that makes it creepy.
>>
What is an "UBER" driver? Do they drive around retards and cripples?
Short bus? Obama cab?
>>
You people post this shit all the time it's because he's ugly get over it it's how life works
>>
>>25151837
Regardless of the girl's actions, what he did was unacceptable. You don't use a business / customer's personal data for your own gain.
>>
>>25151854
>>25152014

This, he was acting out of his league.
>>
>>25151837
Using information obtained through your place of employment to contact a stranger for a possible romantic relationship is the dumbest shit.
>>
>>25152069
Uber's a fucking app for gypsy cabs, twat
>>
>>25152014
You are a cancer on our species and should be exterminated.
>>
It's cruel, but this is not life-ruining.
>>
Well, look at the way he looks! He was ASKING for it! Right ladies?
>>
>>25152188
Uber did fire him.
This will come up in any company's basic background search of him.
>>
>>25152174
Im going to side with the guy who wants to keep shit low quality content off the board. Let me know how your uninformed cabbie spilling spaghetti everywhere social justice campaign goes tardo.
>>
>>25152188
Replace the caption with "ewwww this guy practically raped me" and leave it on the Internet where it can't be removed and see how many people would hire him.

Fuck, considering how sensationalized everything is nowadays and how businesses are rightfully cautious due to that, I'd say getting something with your name attached to some accusation, true or not, on the Internet is life ruining.
>>
>>25151912
Totally underrated post. Had a good giggle while shitting. Thanks anon.
>>
>>25152241
It's not Uber's fault that the driver doesn't understand the basic concept of not contacting someone using personal information.

>>25152262
I don't want to get mugged so I practice common sense in conducting myself out in public. I don't want to get fired from my job and potentially shamed so I conduct myself in a sensible matter. This is pretty clear wording laid out in their legal

>You agree to comply with all applicable laws when using the Services, and you may only use the Services for lawful purposes (e.g., no transport of unlawful or hazardous materials). You will not in your use of the Services cause nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience, or property damage, whether to the Third Party Provider or any other party.
>>
I literally have no problem with her saying no to him. I have a problem that hundreds of thousands know that she said no to him and know what he looks like.

Reminder, that if this is had been a similar situation with a fat girl and the genders reversed, reddit & tumblr would be white knighting the hell out of her, she'd probably get on Ellen where Chris Pratt makes a surprise appearance to take her out on a date but, not before Ellen plays a video message from the President of Uber telling the fat girl she now gets some very important and high paying position at the Uber company.
>>
>>25152363
Yes, but the same shit happens when you're not on the job. What then?

It's still going to show up on even the most simple free background check businesses can and will do, a google search.
>>
File: heart.jpg (35 KB, 366x276) Image search: [Google]
heart.jpg
35 KB, 366x276
Wow, that's sad and i'm actually female (i'll be off your board in a minute) I'd be humiliated if someone did that to me. But of course men are big and strong and have no feelings, this is sick. But if he was hot and she posted this everyone would be like "awww", and imo, he was actually pretty smooth. I'd take him up on a date.
>>
>>25152734
>business can and will do a google search
I guess that's your fault for being the kind of normie simp as to have a visible footprint on the internet.
>>
>>25152826
aren't you special
>>
>>25152367
Exactly. The fucking disparity in standard is ridiculous. Women have a highly, highly privileged position in the world compared to men. But because women want to ride the gravy train they'll continue to say that women are mistreated, just go get more money from men. Then society gets right behind it. So pathetic.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.