[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live in the most rural desolate area in the us >want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
>live in the most rural desolate area in the us
>want to move to Hawaii LA Miami or NYC for career

How the fuck does anyone make this transition
>>
>>25151776
You have to increase your skill set so that you become an absolute asset wherever you go. Obviously, this depends on your career path, but just know that it's entirely possible.

Another thing that I would advise is leveling up in your charisma department. People will try to shit on you to the nth-degree. It can potentially make you feel defeated if your skin isn't tough enough for it.
>>
>Live in a large city with a booming tech industry
>Want to move to a house in a rural desolate area

fugg :DDD
>>
>>25151831
But how can I do that without college I fucking suck at school and I can't have debt
>>
Miamibro here. It ain't all it is cracked up to be.
>>
>>25151882
Here you could go weeks without seeing anyone excluding stores

My friend lives in a big complex for the area and the only time I've ever seen anybody is just people getting in and out of cars
>>
>>25151882
>live in LA
>want to move to a comfy little house on top of a mountain
>everywhere like that that's actually worth living is expensive as fuck and has no jobs
>>
>>25151921
Sorry to samefag but I'd rather be poor in the opa locka triangle then live here

I'm poor as fuck here my neighbors dogs bark for hours there's shit everywhere I walk even my own yard there's roosters everyone's house is half built and crumbling everything here is 200 years old and shut down everywhere I drive I just see a blizzard so thick I can't even see the road and there's nothing just snow covered dead trees miles thick with snowbanks and broken down shacks and houses everywhere

Its so god damn sad
>>
>>25151921
Isn't it going to be flooded in 15 years?
>>
>>25151776
move to NY pham, that's where i am located
>>
>>25151997
NY as in the city? How isn't it like 1400 for a studio
>>
Upstate new yorker get out
>>
You'll have extreme anxiety issues if you move to a place that's overcrowded like NYC. Something frustrating about being stuck behind slow people, getting bumped into, rude people etc. That said, some big cities aren't so crowded.
>>
>>25152066
It's more than that in any of the desirable parts. 1br going 3-4k in my hood.
>>
>>25151984
>Wanting to be poor around niggers and reffs

Save yourself the trouble and just stay where you are. You'll probably be even more poor because you most likely don't speak Spanish and finding a job especially in that area will be tough. Trust me. I don't speak Spanish and I'm still wondering how I can still get a job.
>>
>>25152292
I couldn't be any poorer dude i met section 8 blacks and they have way more shit and a nicer quality living space
>>
>>25151776
It's especially hard without family, friends, or other connects in the city you would like to move to. It's doable but not easy.
>>
>>25151921

Its pretty nice out today.
>>
So you live in a rural Alaskan village?
>>
>>25151776

Well you're im the US so that's half the battle, I'm across the Atlantic ocean and I wanna move, but I don't know the best way to do it, or if I even can. Any advice?
>>
>>25152610
Be a rich man's boy toy.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 250x250
Money and skills bruddah
>>
>>25151958
>everywhere like that that's actually worth living is expensive as fuck and has no jobs
Well duh, nice secluded places are generally where rich people live.

You want secluded and cheap, you need to look at shittier places. Rural western NY, the deep south, the deserts of Arizona, all of Alaska. You won't find many jobs in any rural areas.
>>
Hey, Upstate, I thought you hit the road a couple of days ago. Are you sleeping rough now? Did you take that guy up on the offer to stay at his place in Brooklyn?
>>
>>25151776
>want to move to Hawaii LA Miami or NYC for career
God you idiots always crack me up.
>>
>Hawaii
>Miami
>Los Angeles
>career

Hope you're in hotel management nigga
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.