[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women cheat instead of breaking up with you? What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1450438108602.jpg (57 KB, 750x738) Image search: [Google]
1450438108602.jpg
57 KB, 750x738
Why do women cheat instead of breaking up with you? What's in it for them? They obviously don't care about you, so why not just end it?
>>
>>25151721
think doing something they shouldn't turns them on more, which is why it's so common amongst females.
>>
>>25151721

because you(we) are resources. why would they let go of free resources when they can just hide their cheating?
>>
men do the same thing, it isn't an exclusively woman thing to do.
>>
>>25151721
Monkeys never let go of a branch until they have a firm grasp on the next
Every woman does this, if she broke it off, chances are she has been dating and sizing up your replacement on the down low for a couple weeks, but she won't tell you until he's hooked
>>
>>25151752
wow you sure showed him
>>
>>25151774

nicely put. yeah its just basic survival instinct, natural as fuck.
>>
Women are fucken leachs that do nothing but suck on your soul and wallet till your empty and broke. Then toss you aside to move on to the next victim
>>
File: Capture d’écran (12).png (40 KB, 880x419) Image search: [Google]
Capture d’écran (12).png
40 KB, 880x419
You have your answers robot :^)
>>
>>25151741
this desu senpai.

Women only care about what they can get out of men (money). The ideal relationship for a woman is

>get pregnant off of Chad
>have you raise the chadlet

They are leeches that will destroy you. Only beta losers have relationships with them.
>>
>>25151741
>>25151774
>>25151737
a mixture of all of these

that, and if they care enough about the person they're cheating on, they won't want to break it off just yet because there might still be "love" left in the relationship. contrary to what most of us believe on here; most women don't cheat because they're insatiable sluts, they cheat because they're unhappy in the relationship.

now, obviously, happiness is subjective, and often times the reason they're unhappy is some trite reason, but it's not about them wanting to fuck other dudes(unless the girl is a total skank).
>>
The simplest answer is that they want to have their cake and eat it too.
>>
>>25153344
>wubbalubba dub dubs
>>
currently trying to break up with gf because I made out with my boss the other day.

considering I've fucked up a lot of shit so far, how do I do some damage control here.
>>
File: 1447701613971.jpg (37 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
1447701613971.jpg
37 KB, 385x385
>>25153646
just be yourself
be yourself..
>>
File: 1449423272650.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1449423272650.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>get first gf
>lose virginity to her
>says she doesn't mind I'm a virgin, she'll help me learn
>a month later she cheats on me
>>
>>25153344
spot the cuckold
>>
>>25153344
>they cheat because they're unhappy in the relationship.

Or you know, because chad is hitting on her and the bf will never know.
>>
>>25152320

Well technically they want Chad super sperm and for Chad to stick around.

But if Chad has no resources then they just want his baby batter and find a new beta provider for Chad Jr.
>>
>>25153795
She helped you learn the most important lesson of all, anon
>>
>>25153646

Is your boss a man or a lady?
>>
youll be much better off if you just dont trust them at all. just fake it
>>
>>25153344
>they're unhappy in the relationship
So? End the relationship instead of cheating.
>>
You already know senpai....Genetically Superior Male
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.