[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>spend my NEETdom studying the Vedic texts and doing esoteric
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: 1407544949044.jpg (10 KB, 350x334) Image search: [Google]
1407544949044.jpg
10 KB, 350x334
>spend my NEETdom studying the Vedic texts and doing esoteric mystical yoga
>spent the last 12 hours staring straight into the Void, where even death is powerless
>have finally come to the conclusion that we are all doomed, there is no hope for anyone
>the Void will overtake us, we will return to it, and we are completely at its whim

I have gone too far. How do I become a wagecuck and try to ignore this? How do I live a normie life, completely oblivious and free? NEETdom is horrible, people aren't meant to have all this time for academic pursuits and contemplation. The secrets you will unearth are too powerful, and they will only drive you to madness. Man isn't meant to stare straight into himself and discover the truth, man is meant to turn back into servile animal, following his base instincts. He cannot evolve enough to accept the true reality of the universe at large, he is only a child.

Turn back before it's too late. It's a dead end.
>>
>>25151688

You already are the void, and you are already inside it, you are the infinite experiencing itself from an individual perspective. Use the gift while you have it.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.