[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
real talk r9k. whats stopping you punk motherfuckers from going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
real talk r9k. whats stopping you punk motherfuckers from going out and sayin fuck the world whilst smoking blunts and downing henny with ur homies whilst selling weed. start swinging on these suckas who give u shit til u buried and fuck everything
>>
this is the thugz mansion. a place where we can kick it, and where living is a little easy.
>>
I said fuck the world and smoked blunts every day for 2 years and went into a psychotic crisis
that shit fucks up your brain chemistry desu senpai
>>
>>25151666
nice trips

because whats the point of any of that. i don't think i would enjoy it.
>>
i dont give q fuck what anyone says, pac was the greatest. i just listen to this song once and it makes my whole day, shit really speaks to me. anyone wanna act up with me then they gettin bust up. bitches AINT SHIT

https://youtu.be/OSgkBF6LjH4
>>
>>25151772
MY PAIN IT RUNS DEEP
>>
>>25151772
damn.... you can really see from the first verse to the last how pac goes from being reminiscent to full on paranoid and more sinister in his thoughts.
>>
>>25151727
all in moderation homie
>>
>>25151727
I did the same and now everytime I smoke I go into a psychotic crisis
>>
>>25152285
stop smoking man!
i recently quit with weed and cigs after smoking a gram and a pack a day. seriously just stop the first day will SUCK but afterwards you won't even miss it trust me on this i wish somebody gave me this advice earlier
>>
>>25152388
>gram a day

Nah nigga I was smoking like an eighth a day
>>
>>25151666
2pac was killed in the passenger's seat of a mini van
>>
>>25152633

fuck ur fucking spoiler I haven't watched straight out of compton yeet
>>
>>25151898
SHARE IT WITH ME
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.