[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best hobby to pick up for the sole purpose of being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: BIG BLACK STAFF.png (216 KB, 424x365) Image search: [Google]
BIG BLACK STAFF.png
216 KB, 424x365
What is the best hobby to pick up for the sole purpose of being attractive and dating women?
>>
>>25151418
The idea of picking up obbies for the purpose of a relationship swiftly defeats itself.
>>
making money

after that probably guitar IF you're attractive

if you're not attractive, making money is your best bet

possibly stand up would work on a certain subset of the female species
>>
spending huge amounts of money on flashy things
>>
Bodybuilding
>>
any type of art or craft.
>>
Bartender or Male Stripper
>>
>>25151437

Pretty much this. You want a woman that is attracted to YOU, not some thirsty wussy.
>>
Salsa dancing and yoga.
>>
File: 1449758100832.jpg (58 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449758100832.jpg
58 KB, 500x500
i play guitar and drive a corvette stingray and I'm still virgem
>>
>>25151485
Women aren't attracted to men, just what they are.

If you ask a girl what kind of guy she likes, she's likelier to give you an activity that guy does rather than a personality attribute.

"I like skater boys"
>>
>>25151437
>>25151485
It's self defeating if it's for specific women. I'm not looking for a hobby that I won't be interested in, but if I start something I want it to have some social worth.
>>
>>25151521
Dancing will get you women. Or a chance. You could do it competitively if you had that urge.
>>
play videogam
>>
Partying.
>>
>>25151418
Making money, working out/running, cooking, playing an instrument, painting, carpentry, fixing cars, etc.
>>
>>25151418
going to parties and earning shitloads of money. Maybe bodybuilding.
It's a known fact that even the grils that say the like the nerdy boys just want an alpha male with the body of apollo and resources of rome
>>
Star dealing drugs because
1) You'll be a bad boy
2) They get free drugs
3) You make money
>>
File: rodge_driving.jpg (129 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
rodge_driving.jpg
129 KB, 600x448
Driving all the way to Arizona and buying lottery tickets.
>>
>>25152096
ending yourself with no survivors
>>
>>25151418

Riding motorcycles
Weightlifting
>>
weightlifting isn't a hobby, it's a life skill>>25152057
>>
this post is pathetic
>>
I've fucked 100+ girls

Easiest is to become a party animal / raver / clubber / womaniser

Drugs help
>>
>>25151418
Is this /adv?

Noticed non-slutty looking white woman in OP.

1. Stop doing drugs (only sluts like this long as you providing)
2. Stop masturbating (PROVEN masturbation lowers testosorone i.e. alpha male juice)
3. You can't do 1 or 2 so who cares
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.