[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people become fucking assholes at the holidays
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: angry-advice-duck-15693.jpg (67 KB, 799x960) Image search: [Google]
angry-advice-duck-15693.jpg
67 KB, 799x960
Had a 1 week vacation planned because of stress at work needing to recharge and rest, etc. Made it very clear I wanted to chill and relax.

So it involves driving and my mom insists I borrow her spare car to take in the drive. My car is ancient. Tell her VERY specifically I don't plan on being awake until 10:00am today, first day of VACATION. I want to sleep in.

SHE JUST FUCKING CALLED ME AT 9:30am ANGRY!

>you said you were getting the car at 10:00 I have to go to work
>we are waiting for you
>WHERE ARE YOU?

Fuck guys I almost screamed at her to fuck right off and leave me alone. She gets like this whenever I have my own plans, turns into a psycho control freak like she is running shit and I'm some sort of problem.

All I fucking wanted was to sleep ON MY OWN TERMS and she fucking woke me up to stress me on the FIRST DAY.

NO ONE TOLD YOU TO WAIT FOR ME YOU DUMB BITCH WHAT THE FUCK
>>
next day: close your phone you stupid fuck
>>
Is this what women fucking do, go around making themselves the center of fucking every little thing??

>anon I have to go to work we are waiting for you

FUCKING GO TO WORK WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM
>>
>>25151421
I use it as an alarm clock and actually the alarm just went off.

Now I'm MAD and feel STRESSED over NOTHING on the first day because she wanted me to take HER fucking car
>>
>>25151453
listen to some chillax music
play something that doesn't require effort

It helps me
>>
>>25151421

That's mean, anon. Don't do that.
>>
>>25151453
Why do you want to sleep in but still use an alarm you fuck

If you have a schedule you won't sleep in too hard at the beginning so for atleast a week you'll be good, no need for alarms

Unless I'm mistaken and somehow you manage to sleep a lot more
>>
>>25151567
I'll try.

Just so unfair. I have been waking up before I wanted to for 2 fucking years every day. I just wanted to sleep in until I woke up on my own and I told her I wouldn't be up until fucking 10:00.

She's straight up making shit up saying I said I would come get the car by 10:00 that's the stupidest shit ever.

It's like she can't even let me sleep in without getting petty and ruining it.

Seriously about to call her back and say I changed my plans and I will see her after Christmas some time DON'T CALE ON FUCKING VACATION AGAIN TO BITCH AT ME OVER MADE UP SHIT AGAIN

I wanted one fucking thing. Just one.
>>
File: 1446249193947.png (496 KB, 1832x2366) Image search: [Google]
1446249193947.png
496 KB, 1832x2366
i had a mental breakdown at work and took the train down to my parents for a week, and on the very first night my sister showed up and out-mentalled me and almost got sectioned. once she was done making my dad yell and my mum cry they came in and vented to me all night.

i went back to work.
>>
>>25151610
I had the alarm set at 10:00 she called me at 9:30 or something pretending (LYING FLAT OUT) that I was supposed to pick up the car by 10:00.

I told her I wasn't waking up until then because I haven't felt the ability to sleep in on years.
>>
>>25151402
You're the fucking asshole in this scenario. You can pick up her car and then go back to sleep, which is how a normal person would've handled the situation.
>>
File: 1446316202005.png (690 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1446316202005.png
690 KB, 640x640
>>25151663
>because I haven't felt the ability to sleep in on years.

The life of a wagecuck
>>
>>25151685

No, he isn't.

He's a grown fucking man that lives on his own and HE told HER what HIS plans where.

She's being infantile.

Mom needs to let the fucking boy go.
>>
>>25151685
No fuck you dude she could leave the keys on the table and respect my plan.

She does this sort of thing all the time, puts herself suddenly at the center and wants to rub me like a robot and gets mad.

I'm about to get mad and tell her to fuck off and keep her car and not to call me before noon again. She wanted me there for Christmas but she's got her new BF mad his kids will be there and I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH THEM AND PLAY FAKE I WANT TO RELAX FOR ONCE.>>25151685
>>
>>25151402
I can't tell if this thread is a troll thread or what, the meta is way too strong. I'm gonna assume you're legit, in that case, shut the fuck up you whining beta loser
>>
>>25151728

Nah, mommy has a complex in this scenario.
>>
File: 1446667993962.jpg (57 KB, 666x630) Image search: [Google]
1446667993962.jpg
57 KB, 666x630
>>25151708
are you happy, neet? i find it hard to reconcile the smug neet threads with the general vibe of 'forever alone, hate life, feel numb' around here. it's almost as if you're trying to make yourself feel better..... hmmm....
>>
>>25151722
Lel what a mommy issue faggot, God what a turn off for a girl tbhfam
>>
>>25151712
Thanks for understanding.

Anyhow now I really do have to get my day started and do all the shit everyone else wants before I can relax.

This is going to be the shittiest vacation ever.
>>
>>25151712
>She's being infantile.
No, he is. OP became enraged and started shouting at his mother because she woke him up. That's LITERALLY how infants act.
>>
>>25151755
Good thing I'm not trying to fuck your boipussy faggot.
>>
>>25151636
Relax anon.

I have this shit too so just know you're not alone. Just got done with a really dumb, unnecessary argument with my older brother that I'm not gonna get into. Way to start my first day of vacation, I guess.
>>
>>25151765
All I wanted was autonomy.

And yeah I just got rudely woken up and was pissy. If I have to yell and shout to get my autonomy I will.
>>
>>25151771
No one cares about your mommy issues blog boy, maybe you should drive her car off a bridge.
>>
>>25151807
Haha that one got you, you tranny cuck.

Later robots off to run errands
>>
>>25151722
>She does this sort of thing all the time, puts herself suddenly at the center

Lending her car to you so you don't have to drive some old piece of shit is "putting herself at the center"? A mature adult would be thankful.
>>
>>25151836
I was until she maliciously went against my wishes and woke me up purposefully before I TOLD her I would be up.

Yeah that annoys me. You bet.
>>
>>25151887
> baby got woken up at 930 instead of 10, :^( waaaah waahh
>>
>>25151928
Lol yeah it annoyed me I already said that.

Do you have more or....?
>>
Go pick up the car and go back to bed for an hour you autistic fuck
>>
>>25152128
Naw I'm already awake and spoke to me dad in Nevada. Roads will he closed anyway due to heavy snow so he advises not to even leave until tomorrow.

This is what it's all about. I chose to spend vacation with my father and not my mother and her new bf. That's why she's sabotaging and inserting herself.

So it was all for nothing I'm not even going today.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.